PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream Sunday 2-26-12

KidCapper
02-26-2012, 11:08 AM
I don't normally post for this track but in honor of the Fountain Of Youth today I will. As always I will play $20 WP on my top pick and roll the pick'3s for the dollar.(Pick 3 selections here) The picks.....

Race -1 The :7: . Going to pick a slight upset in the opener. Looks to sit a good trip here to kick off the day at 4-1. (7-8-6)

Race -2 The :2: . Hard to get past the prob fav in here. Just missed off the bench for the 1st try for Catalano who hits at 26% 2nd time out. Takes the big drop to maiden claimers today too. (2-7-8)

Race -3 The :8: . Tried to find someone to beat the chalk here but couldn't. Winner of last 2 has huge pace advantage in this field for Wolfson. Looks to stalk and explode away. (8-4-6)

Race -4 The :12: . Ziadie sends this one out off the long layoff where he hits at 25%. 1st time on the turf for another 24%. Doesn't have to do much to win this. (12-9-6)

Race -5 The :4: . Pletcher picks a good spot for the combacker here. Last seen vs. G2 company at CD. This daughter of Kitten's joy ran a solid 3rd that day. Should take these a long ways today. (4-2-1)

Race -6 The :4: . Pletcher looks to have another one who will be tough to beat. Looked ultra-impressive with the maiden breaker at 1st asking. Added distance should be no problem here. (4-3-7)

Race -7 The :8: . At 6-1 on the ML. was given an out over the sloppy going in 1st effort here. Gets back to the green today where she should give a better account of herself. Bullet work at Payson on Feb 19th signals readiness. (8-6-12)

Race -8 The :9: . Looks like a 2 horse race with this one and the :3: . We'll get a better price here I think with the 2nd time out for McLaughlin. Hitting at 27% with 2nd career starters. Has speed and should enjoy the stretchout to 7F today. (9-3-7)

Race -9 The :1: . Nice win last out when shipping across the pond for Sheppard. Been freshend for this by the 19% layoff trainer. Draws a good post for this turf course. Stalks and pounces today. (1-4-9)

Race -10 The :3: . Wide open race here. I've settled on the Mott trainee looking for 3 straight today. Versatile running style helps this one but he will get tested for class today. (3-1-5)

Race -11 The :7: . Huge scratch of the :2: here is a bummer. Was looking forward to this race. Gives the big class edge to the prob chalk. (7-5-4)

Race -12 The Lucky Last and I'm going home with the :3: . Has never run on a fast dirt track and I expect this one to improve leaps n bounds over a dry dirt strip. McPeek hits at 23% on the double drop too. (3-8-11)

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper !!

Kirbyjrt
02-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Race -10 The :3: . Wide open race here. I've settled on the Mott trainee looking for 3 straight today. Versatile running style helps this one but he will get tested for class today. (3-1-5)

This race interests me. Wide open. Probably going to take a shot at the super.

Having trouble with the :7: Dixie Emporer. Never run on grass and has been running in PAN and VEN. ITM 15 of 19 races lifetime. I have this nagging feeling if I leave the horse out it'll burn me.

Good luck today with your picks.

KidCapper
02-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Race -1 The :7: . Going to pick a slight upset in the opener. Looks to sit a good trip here to kick off the day at 4-1. (7-8-6)

Missed with top pick in the opener. Alive in pick 3.

Next!

KidCapper
02-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Just got home and tallied up the damages. Not a bad day at the track. Straight wagers were not so good but then I smoked the pick 3's. :)

Straight Bets -$263

Pick 3 Wagered $270 for the car

Pick 3 Returned $1158.40

Pick 3 Profit +$884.40

Total day profit of +$625.40

We'll take it!!

Kirbyjrt
02-27-2012, 07:41 AM
RACE 10 ended with all 4 chalk horses in position 1-4.