PDA

View Full Version : Lordy, Lordy it's Time to Get Down!

barn32
02-24-2012, 04:35 AM
But, I say Obama loses - BIG.
I have $50,00 that says if Obama wins the Democratic nomination, and barring death or injury, he beats whomever the Republican nominee might be.

How much of this would you like to fade?

lamboguy
02-24-2012, 04:47 AM
I have $50,00 that says if Obama wins the Democratic nomination, and barring death or injury, he beats whomever the Republican nominee might be.

what do you think you are giving away with that bet?

you can probably get 2-1 right now for the bet that you are offering

Robert Goren
02-24-2012, 05:05 AM
Even the right wing nuts will not take that bet. The writing on the wall is written Braille so even they can read it.

newtothegame
02-24-2012, 05:27 AM

you seriously type that bolded part and expect anyone to take you seriously???
lol...:lol:

JustRalph
02-24-2012, 05:37 AM
I have $50,00

is that a real number ?

Marshall Bennett
02-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Kiss America goodbye !!!

Tom
02-24-2012, 07:46 AM
Obama printed it just for him.

Show me a deposit slip for the cash in an account held by a third party and then we'll talk. No sense wasting my time until you show me the money. :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
02-24-2012, 10:46 AM
You write this as if things are going well.... :lol:

Last I checked, unemployment still sucked big time...wars still being fought...new wars being seriously talked about...ooh yeah, bin laden is dead...that hasn't seemed to make a bit of difference...personal liberties still being assaulted just like under Bush(that's your words and those like you, not mine). Thus, I ask you...why such unabashed faith in your guy's chances?

Even the right wing nuts will not take that bet. The writing on the wall is written Braille so even they can read it.

Mike at A+
02-24-2012, 11:00 AM
You write this as if things are going well.... :lol:

Last I checked, unemployment still sucked big time...wars still being fought...new wars being seriously talked about...ooh yeah, bin laden is dead...that hasn't seemed to make a bit of difference...personal liberties still being assaulted just like under Bush(that's your words and those like you, not mine). Thus, I ask you...why such unabashed faith in your guy's chances?
That's easy. Stupid voters outnumber the smart ones.

HUSKER55
02-24-2012, 03:06 PM
simple question simple answer