PDA

View Full Version : War on Women's Health

bigmack
02-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Have ya heard? There's a war going on!

Folk at MSNBC are out of the minds on this jag.

Damn Republicans are trying to mess with women's BODIES!

Oh, & they're REALLY bent about how there were no women on the panel to discuss the Administration’s actions as they relate to freedom of religion and conscience.

But they fail to mention that. They think the panel was on contraception and women's rights. :lol:

Grits
02-22-2012, 09:29 PM
This should really, really be priceless . . . . when all you gentlemen weigh in on what women should do with their bodies. :sleeping:

chickenhead
02-22-2012, 09:36 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/351zwup.gif

Tom
02-22-2012, 09:40 PM
A women has the right to whatever she wants to with her body.
As long as she pays for it. This is more about what she wants to do with my wallet.

bigmack
02-22-2012, 09:43 PM
This should really, really be priceless . . . . when all you gentlemen weigh in on what women should do with their bodies.
Lookie Chickie. He done found some ani-gifs. He funny. Say Hi Chick - "Hi Chick" (Don't stare)
-------------------------
As far as I'm concerned, any filly should do what they wish with their bodies. (I'm not going there)

Can you cite examples of legislation that encumbers what a woman does with her body? Sounds serious.

chickenhead
02-22-2012, 09:48 PM
I'm contemplating speaking in nothing but gifs from now on. Mostly of scary clowns.

Grits
02-22-2012, 09:58 PM
I'm contemplating speaking in nothing but gifs from now on. Mostly of scary clowns.

I'm begging you. Don't.

bigmack
02-22-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm begging you. Don't.
OK. We got a red alert here.

Punch over to the computer section. "Passwoids"

He's coming unglued!