PDA

View Full Version : $6 trillion in "fake" US Treasury Bonds -- Conspiracy Theory

chickenhead
02-17-2012, 06:53 PM
I don't have time to go into it now but there is maybe the coolest thing happened today -- $6 trillion in "fake" US treasury bonds were found in Zurich. And this is not your run of the mill fake, in any way whatsoever.

This leads to the most fantastic conspiracy theory ever.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17076378

A few points, to ponder:

1.) There are $6 trillion worth. This is almost half of what is supposed to be outstanding today. That is a rather large amount.

2.) They are dated 1934. Why would the mob created fake bonds dated 1934? And particularly, $6 trillion worth of them?

3.) They are in $1 billion denomination, larger than they are known to print, and certainly larger than they ever printed back then. So they say. Why would the mob fake a denomination so insanely large?

4.) They were in very old, very strange Fed boxes. Why would someone hand craft such crazy old boxes to store $6 trillion worth of fake bonds?

I've read a few conspiracy theories so far, and they are fabulous, tying together destroyer ships full of Chinese Gold, the origins of the Fed, and World Trade Center Building #7.

Whatever the truth -- there is a fascinating story behind these bonds, whatever they may be.

bigmack
02-17-2012, 07:02 PM
When discovered the crooks had a sinking feeling not unlike the schmoes had when Volponi won the '02 BCC.

It's too big.

GameTheory
02-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Just part of the annual underground crime show -- it's the Detroit Auto Show of crime. They are "concept" counterfeits, just to show off...

PaceAdvantage
02-18-2012, 02:16 AM
I don't have time to go into it now but there is maybe the coolest thing happened today -- $6 trillion in "fake" US treasury bonds were found in Zurich. And this is not your run of the mill fake, in any way whatsoever.

This leads to the most fantastic conspiracy theory ever.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17076378

A few points, to ponder:

1.) There are $6 trillion worth. This is almost half of what is supposed to be outstanding today. That is a rather large amount.

2.) They are dated 1934. Why would the mob created fake bonds dated 1934? And particularly, $6 trillion worth of them?

3.) They are in $1 billion denomination, larger than they are known to print, and certainly larger than they ever printed back then. So they say. Why would the mob fake a denomination so insanely large?

4.) They were in very old, very strange Fed boxes. Why would someone hand craft such crazy old boxes to store $6 trillion worth of fake bonds?

I've read a few conspiracy theories so far, and they are fabulous, tying together destroyer ships full of Chinese Gold, the origins of the Fed, and World Trade Center Building #7.

Whatever the truth -- there is a fascinating story behind these bonds, whatever they may be.You left out the conspiracy theory links! :lol:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny?start=3

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny

THE 60 YEARS WERE UP IN 1998 -- AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE LOST THE CASE

In 1998, the 60 years were up. The Kuomintang had fled to Taiwan and were no longer the ruling party in China, but they still wanted their gold back. The Federal Reserve fought them in a secret international court at the Hague -- and lost.

The Federal Reserve was ordered to pay out the debt as of September 11, 2001. They did not. We all know what did happen that day.

What very few people knew, until now, was that all the Kuomintang gold was being stored under Building 7 at the World Trade Center. After the towers came down, the vaults were "mysteriously" found to be empty.

The Kuomintang have been fighting ever since to get their gold back. The size and scope of such a "winner takes all" heist is truly extraordinary -- but something outrageous and unprecedented in any known laws of physics did happen that day.

Susan Lindaeur is now the highest-level, most credible witness to have added significant strength to the story that "9/11 was an inside job."

The lawsuit Neil Keenan has filed on the Dragon Family's behalf could potentially break the whole story open before the eyes of the world -- and again, this lawsuit has the backing of a 122-nation alliance.

I have written this investigation to help end the deadly silence -- so justice can be served. Ultimately, this is everyone's war -- not just those seeking to reclaim their stolen property.Reading this I can only think of one thing: Die Hard: With A Vengeance