PDA

View Full Version : Watching this Video Iran and fuel rods

JustRalph
02-16-2012, 12:07 AM
I found this a little scary. If I lived in the middle east I would find it down right chilling.

_VPIaWmo_LQ

If I lived in Israel I would move.

PaceAdvantage
02-16-2012, 03:00 AM
I found this a little scary. If I lived in the middle east I would find it down right chilling.

_VPIaWmo_LQ

If I lived in Israel I would move.What the hell was I just watching? THAT'S how they lower fuel rods? With a string and a hook? :lol:

Someone please explain to me what the hell I just watched....

boxcar
02-16-2012, 10:52 AM
If I lived in Israel I would move.

Israel isn't going anywhere nor should she. Her remarkable history bears witness to the fact of miracles and is a testimony to God's existence and to his veracity with Abraham in light of all the promises he made to the patriarch. Because of the Abrahamic Covenant and numerous other promises as well that made to various prophets, Israel has survived despite all her enemies and all her dispersions among the nations;and what's even is more incredible is that in this 21st century she still maintains her national identity. Of which ancient nation can this be said? Therefore, it's the enemies of this tiny nation who should be terribly afraid and fearful of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Boxcar

Tom
02-16-2012, 03:14 PM
They have brand new scientists on board after those mysterious killings with car bombs.

Robert Fischer
02-16-2012, 05:12 PM
This calls for regime change and and an overhaul to their economy!

fast4522
02-16-2012, 06:39 PM
With Iran's dooms day clock now ticking, Israel is going to strike. The real question is with what, if they strike to light it will trigger a conflict that will draw us in. If they go all in, no one will be able to clean up the mess. And who here at Pace Advantage actually thinks the window to act is not getting smaller?

boxcar
02-16-2012, 07:23 PM
With Iran's dooms day clock now ticking, Israel is going to strike. The real question is with what, if they strike to light it will trigger a conflict that will draw us in. If they go all in, no one will be able to clean up the mess. And who here at Pace Advantage actually thinks the window to act is not getting smaller?

Relax and enjoy the "show". Of this I"m certain: Whatever Israel may do, she will survive. And chances are good that things won't go so well for her enemies.

Boxcar

Tom
02-17-2012, 08:15 AM
It is Israel's call.
Our role is clear - assist 100% or get out of the way.
The LAST thing Israel ends is for US to try to tell them what to do.

Obviously, we don't have a clue.

boxcar
02-17-2012, 12:11 PM
It is Israel's call.
Our role is clear - assist 100% or get out of the way.
The LAST thing Israel ends is for US to try to tell them what to do.

Obviously, we don't have a clue.

But that's precisely what Obama would do even though he said once the U.S. should not be imposing its will upon any other nation. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

fast4522
02-17-2012, 09:27 PM
Unfortunately immediately after a military strike to Iran's nuclear facilities oil prices will spike all over the world. Approximately one third of all crude oil products come from that one country. Conservative estimations place gasoline at the pump price over $10 the very next day, with the possibility of a few dollars higher than that as a better guess. This should be no shock to those who understand the markets, but bricks to shit for the fat dumb and happy types. Our sitting President in a box of no good choice to make, because the choice is not his to make.

boxcar
02-17-2012, 09:39 PM
Unfortunately immediately after a military strike to Iran's nuclear facilities oil prices will spike all over the world. Approximately one third of all crude oil products come from that one country. Conservative estimations place gasoline at the pump price over $10 the very next day, with the possibility of a few dollars higher than that as a better guess. This should be no shock to those who understand the markets, but bricks to shit for the fat dumb and happy types. Our sitting President in a box of no good choice to make, because the choice is not his to make.

Exactly! You might want to lay your hands on a copy of "Dare to Prepare", which is something similar to an encyclopedia on survival.

Boxcar