PDA

View Full Version : Fan Education "Night School" Returns Feb. 28

JeremyPlonk
02-15-2012, 01:02 PM
I'd like to personally invite all new and entrenched racing fans to join us for Night School every Tuesday, beginning Feb. 28, at more than 35 websites around the racing industry. We have special guest instructors each week, including the likes of Steven Crist, Jerry Bailey, Gary Stevens, Graham Motion, Randy Moss and more thorughout the season.

Most of you here are more seasoned horseplayers but can also learn some strong ins-and-outs from the likes of past guests like Barry Meadow, NHC champ John Doyle, NYRA's Andy Serling, Mountaineer's Mark Patterson, and more. Plus, it's GREAT to have folks like you in the interactive sessions as you become adjunct teachers and help grow the game.

If you have any suggestions how we can make the program better, fire me a shout-out anytime jeremy@horseplayernow.com.

To learn more, see:

http://www.horseplayernow.com/2012NSRELEASE.pdf

Topics/Special Events
http://www.horseplayernow.com/2012NS.pdf

guckers
02-15-2012, 06:18 PM
This looks like a good program, especially for someone that is new.

I'd like to hear about other PA's experience with this program and have you ever considered db handicapping techniques as a topic?

Striker
02-15-2012, 11:15 PM
This looks like a good program, especially for someone that is new.

I'd like to hear about other PA's experience with this program and have you ever considered db handicapping techniques as a topic?
If you are new or looking to start learning about this game I would definitely recommend attending or at least using the archives of these night school chats.

Force of One
02-16-2012, 06:53 PM
As a fairly seasoned handicapper, I still found little nuggets within the classes I sat in. Like others have said, for new players and those looking to move to the intermediate level, I think it's very worthwhile. They do a great job and keep it fun and interesting.

ElKabong
02-16-2012, 09:22 PM
more QH info would be welcomed.