PDA

View Full Version : Twin Spires

shouldacoulda
02-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Just when I was thinking the video has been good. It used to freeze badly on multiple computers and different browsers. I also had trouble getting the PP's to load but that has not been a problem lately. Now the video is out for a good half hour now. Can't get anything to load. Great!

pktruckdriver
02-15-2012, 11:16 AM
To be honest with you, I never had an issue in over 5 years or so of using TS.

I love there TV set-up, just like a personal OTB, really nice.

I have a cheap 300 wal-mart laptop, over 4yrs old and it works great , couldn't be happier, except maybe a new computer with a bigger resolution, say

minumum 1080x1080 bare minimum

Actually I would go for a new desktop if affordable enough and get a newer monitor, but with me being cheap ot would have to be on sell and cost next to nothing.

patrick

jeebus1083
02-15-2012, 06:33 PM
I'll second that, Patrick.

I have been with TS since the BrisBet days, and have rarely - if ever - had any problems with the service.

I've also had little to no issues on big-event days. You just get your money in early.

To be honest with you, I never had an issue in over 5 years or so of using TS.

I love there TV set-up, just like a personal OTB, really nice.

I have a cheap 300 wal-mart laptop, over 4yrs old and it works great , couldn't be happier, except maybe a new computer with a bigger resolution, say

minumum 1080x1080 bare minimum

Actually I would go for a new desktop if affordable enough and get a newer monitor, but with me being cheap ot would have to be on sell and cost next to nothing.

patrick