PDA

View Full Version : Has Anybody Tried RapidRaterSoftware?

Sparky13
02-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Tom Console's has come out with a new software program Rapid Rater Software. Has anybody tried it yet and what is your opinion of it? (RapidRaterSoftware.com).

NateBracey
02-13-2012, 07:52 AM
Yes I own it. I have all Tom Consoles programs....as well as many others. I have had my best hits with his RPG program,using the correlation model, but on my limited testing I have done on Rapid Rater (I bought it a week ago) it shows great promise. He suggests 3 horse exacta boxes when the gaps in scores are right, and so for I have seen a lot of wins this way- some at really big pays. So it may soon be my new favorite.

Robert Goren
02-13-2012, 10:57 AM
You got to love it when somebody with less than 50 posts asks about a software program and somebody else with less than 50 post says how great it works. :rolleyes:

NateBracey
02-13-2012, 12:02 PM
Gotta love it when a racing form "detective" didn't notice that I've been on this forum since 2005. If you must know, I haven't been involved in horse racing that much over the last few years and just started to get back into it. I come here a lot to READ and obtain info - didn't know that was frowned upon. He asked a question relevant to me so I answered.

Sparky13
02-13-2012, 01:17 PM
Just because I don't have 2,000 posts doesn't mean I don't know any thing about horse racing. I only post something when I feel it is needed on my part. I have been following the races for over 25 years. I saw the referenced software advertised in the DRF and wanted to know what people thought of it.

cj
02-13-2012, 01:21 PM
You got to love it when somebody with less than 50 posts asks about a software program and somebody else with less than 50 post says how great it works. :rolleyes:

You should probably leave the skepticism to the professionals.

Robert Goren
02-13-2012, 01:32 PM
You should probably leave the skepticism to the professionals.Ok, but I really want see someone who posts a lot talk about it. You know as well as I that there have been attempts by some sellers of new software to generate business by asking a question here and getting positive response by a stooge. I have no idea if that is the case here, but it has been in the past. I am really skeptical of new software sellers. There are a lot of scam artists out there.

cj
02-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Ok, but I really want see someone who posts a lot talk about it. You know as well as I that there have been attempts by some sellers of new software to generate business by asking a question here and getting positive response by a stooge. I have no idea if that is the case here, but it has been in the past. I am really skeptical of new software sellers. There are a lot of scam artists out there.

I know there have been, but I think you'd admit we are pretty good at catching them rather quickly.

acorn54
02-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Just because I don't have 2,000 posts doesn't mean I don't know any thing about horse racing. I only post something when I feel it is needed on my part. I have been following the races for over 25 years. I saw the referenced software advertised in the DRF and wanted to know what people thought of it.

25 years betting horses and still searching for the holy grail,hmm

NateBracey
02-13-2012, 04:53 PM
"25 years betting horses and still searching for the holy grail,hmm"

That's a pretty ignorant statement. Because he's followed horse racing for 25 years he can't have an interest in new methods or programs?

HUSKER55
02-13-2012, 05:04 PM
is there a horse player anywhere that hasn't tried to find the "holy grail", besides me?:rolleyes:

We are all trying any software that works or provides a new perspective that puts us closer.

Some make money at the front soor, some at the back door and some thru a window.

I don't get excited because if my software was that great I sure as hell would not want every tom-dick and harry to have a copy.

Now......for just 5 easy payments of a measly $19.95 you can have......:D