PDA

View Full Version : Samuel L. Jackson -- Keeping it real...

PaceAdvantage
02-11-2012, 08:26 PM
So as I was browsing for the scoop on what killed Whitney Houston just now, I found myself on TMZ.com and came across this little gem:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/barack-obama-samuel-l-jackson/?adid=hero2#.TzcUgrGPXw0

You gotta give the guy credit...at least he's honest...

Speed Figure
02-11-2012, 08:57 PM
That's the reason 99.9% of all blacks voted for him. That's the reason I voted for him!

PaceAdvantage
02-11-2012, 09:01 PM
That's the reason 99.9% of all blacks voted for him. That's the reason I voted for him!Yeah, but lots and lots of whites voted for him too...so Jackson's little theory might be a little off there... :lol:

cj's dad
02-11-2012, 09:04 PM
That's the reason 99.9% of all blacks voted for him. That's the reason I voted for him!

LOSER

PaceAdvantage
02-11-2012, 09:14 PM
LOSERThat was so not necessary...what was the point of that?

Speed Figure is a good dude...been here for years...WTF?

Speed Figure
02-11-2012, 09:30 PM
LOSER
All good! that's the reason you didn't vote for him!

ElKabong
02-11-2012, 09:39 PM
99% of all white trash redneck racists voted for McCain. One group is no better than the other.

I didn't vote for McCain b/c he's white. He was the more qualified of the two candidates by far.

Jackson's comment proves he doesn't use any criteria other than race when voting. Stupid dude. Explains a lot

jelly
02-11-2012, 10:30 PM
I think it's safe to say that Samuel L. Jackson is a racist.

johnhannibalsmith
02-12-2012, 12:32 AM
I think it's safe to say that Samuel L. Jackson is a racist.

It's also fairly safe to say that his interviews carry about the same level of intelect to go with his honesty as those with the Iron Sheik do.

Tom
02-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Come on, man, the Iron Sheik is famous!!!!!

lamboguy
02-12-2012, 10:38 AM
this is pretty interesting stuff, maybe it doesn't have anything to do with this thread, it just about how fast things are happening in our world today.

maybe its so fast that the job of the president is being compromised trying to keep up with everything.

it just seems that when these presidents get elected they come in with good resume's and then they fall apart once they get in office. BUSH and OBAMA both had their problems keeping up with things. maybe the next guy will have a tougher time.http://www.innovationamerica.us/index.php/innovation-daily/2024-what-sony-played-at-its-annual-shareholder-meeting-this-year

DJofSD
02-12-2012, 10:39 AM
The Iron Sheik
@the_ironsheik

Greatest Iranian Entertainer of all time. I **** your ass and make you humble. www.sheikshow.com Book me for TV, movie, comedian, convention, stag and more.

Hollywood California · http://www.sheikshow.com

johnhannibalsmith
02-12-2012, 11:10 AM
"“I voted for Barack because he was black...That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean sh-t to me"

"It’s not politics. It is not economics. It all boils down to pretty much to race. It is a shame.”

Maybe it was wrong to drag the Iron Sheik into this. I'm pretty sure even on his worst day Sheik couldn't have dreamed up saying two more contradictory things.

Just to be clear, the second quote by Mr. L. Jackson isn't about his own voting. No, that's his take on the "racist" Tea Party. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
02-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Yes, a third-rate racist actor supports OBama.
Whoda thunk it?

cj's dad
02-12-2012, 11:49 AM
That was so not necessary...what was the point of that?

Speed Figure is a good dude...been here for years...WTF?

ANYONE that notes for a candidate because of skin color is IMO a loser.

Delete away Mike, I stand by that opinion.

cj's dad
02-12-2012, 11:52 AM
All good! that's the reason you didn't vote for him!

Wrong ! I rarely, since the '80's, have voted Democrat, with the exception oc WJC's 2nd term.

I did not vote for Obama because he was and still is unqualified and because he is a Democrat, period.

HUSKER55
02-12-2012, 11:54 AM
I think calling him a loser is polite......he deserves worse.

NJ Stinks
02-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Chances are good that Jackson was and is trying to help the circulation numbers at Ebony Magazine. If so, Jackson is far from dumb. In fact, shrewd comes to mind.

johnhannibalsmith
02-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Chances are good that Jackson was and is trying to help the circulation numbers at Ebony Magazine. If so, Jackson is far from dumb. In fact, shrewd comes to mind.

Again, from the brighter side of the aisle.

NJ Stinks
02-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Again, from the brighter side of the aisle.

In light of your rough week I will not take the bait. ;)

johnhannibalsmith
02-12-2012, 01:32 PM
In light of your rough week I will not take the bait. ;)

I guess I just find it odd that a proud liberal would attribute his pathetic commentary to what amounts to playing the race card in an effort to sell some magazine. And then consider it, of all things, "shrewd".

No wait, I don't find it odd.

:kiss:

NJ Stinks
02-12-2012, 01:44 PM
I guess I just find it odd that a proud liberal would attribute his pathetic commentary to what amounts to playing the race card in an effort to sell some magazine. And then consider it, of all things, "shrewd".

No wait, I don't find it odd.

:kiss:

Ouch.

Your tooth must really hurt. :p

TJDave
02-12-2012, 01:52 PM
I fail to understand why anyone would find Jackson's comments surprising or in the least bit objectionable. It is human nature for those who share the same religion, ethnicity, geography or race to support each other. The Irish and Catholics were all out to support Kennedy. Why would we expect Blacks or Mexicans or any other group to behave differently?

acorn54
02-12-2012, 02:00 PM
that obama got 99 percent of the black vote goes to show politics is bullshit
money talks,bullshit walks

johnhannibalsmith
02-12-2012, 02:01 PM
...in the least bit objectionable...?

Dude says "I voted for black guy because he was black. Had nothing to do with politics or policy."

Dude then says "Whitey Tea Partiers are racist scum because they vote based on race. Has nothing to do with politics or policy. Its a shame."

That's what I object to. At least have the dignity to admit that you aren't any better than the racists you bitch about when you proudly make decisions based on the same qualifications that you lash out at others for (allegedly) using when making their decisions.

You dig?

FantasticDan
02-12-2012, 02:03 PM
I fail to understand why anyone would find Jackson's comments surprising or in the least bit objectionable. It is human nature for those who share the same religion, ethnicity, geography or race to support each other. The Irish and Catholics were all out to support Kennedy. Why would we expect Blacks or Mexicans or any other group to behave differently?Please stop making sense.. it has no place here. :p

And anyway, Jackson should stop giving interviews and get back to getting those motherfu--ing snakes off that motherfu--ing plane!!

chickenhead
02-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Obama is half black half white.

No wonder he won. Samuel may be on to something here.

bigmack
02-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Obama is half black half white.
Why is he referred to as a black man? If I'm half Filipino & half Mexican am I Mexican?

Wait, I get it. Brown eyes dominate over blue. Dark hair over light.

So I guess it's true. You can judge a book by its cover.

Or can you?

Hell, somebody tell SLJacksoon, he voted for a white guy. REALLY freak him out.

TJDave
02-12-2012, 03:19 PM
If Mitt Romney were to get the Republican nomination what percentage of the black Mormon vote would he receive?

A: 99.999%

B: 99.998%

C: 99.997%

Tom
02-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Is there no limit to the total BS a liberal will swallow? :lol:
I log onto OT and I can sometimes feel the vacuum that is the black hole of liberalism.

JustRalph
02-12-2012, 04:38 PM
I fail to understand why anyone would find Jackson's comments surprising or in the least bit objectionable. It is human nature for those who share the same religion, ethnicity, geography or race to support each other. The Irish and Catholics were all out to support Kennedy. Why would we expect Blacks or Mexicans or any other group to behave differently?

Looks like I will be writing in

Popcorn!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZkfEbAx8TP8/TiCysvRNwjI/AAAAAAAAFYU/3a4kogu-ZMo/s1600/popcornsuttonsitting.jpg