PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Mr Giwner

melman
02-10-2012, 06:59 AM
I'm not above stealing picks from others. :) When they put the cash into your account no one is asking was that pick yours alone. :) Last night at the BigM Mr Giwner (I always use Mr when a man picks a winner at over 30-1) :lol: nailed R8 Glam Cam at $77.40 $24.00. He had one earlier this meet at over $80. The trio of Ray2000, Pandy, and Dboomster (aka Derick Giwner) should adopt the PGA Tour motto of --------These guys are good.

LottaKash
02-10-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm not above stealing picks from others. :) When they put the cash into your account no one is asking was that pick yours alone. :) Last night at the BigM Mr Giwner (I always use Mr when a man picks a winner at over 30-1) :lol: nailed R8 Glam Cam at $77.40 $24.00. He had one earlier this meet at over $80. The trio of Ray2000, Pandy, and Dboomster (aka Derick Giwner) should adopt the PGA Tour motto of --------These guys are good.

Yeah Mel, one has to hand it to thoses guys.....Altho, I don't often agree with some of their picks, what I do know is, I always check them after the fact, I look to these guys ,to see if there was something that I may have missed....I am not always as "focused" as I ought to be, and they help me greatly in that regard... I count on their desire to win every race, and that is why I give them all my "respect & looksees"....

Thanks Guys, and you too Mel, and the many other "dang good cappers", as well, for sharing your knowledge with us....Harness Racing would be less without "all" you....

best,

best,

Ray2000
02-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Thanks for putting me in that company....I'm honored

LottaKash
02-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Thanks for putting me in that company....I'm honored

Time for some Amaretto, Ray...?....:jump:

best,

JBmadera
02-10-2012, 12:03 PM

yep, now that's a winning trifecta! there are numerous solid harness guys here (including you Mel and Johnny)