PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble or making it?

MeSlew
02-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Hello all. OK, so someone from this forum, who is located in Ohio, is either having a terrible time downloading tomorrows file or is just making trouble by downloading the same file 18 times in the last 20 or so minutes.

If you are having difficulty, please let me know.

Thank you for not doing this again.

PaceAdvantage
02-08-2012, 10:21 PM
How can you be sure they are from this forum? They could simply be a lurker and not a registered user...for starters...I kind of resent the implication of your statement just a wee bit.

Private message me their IP and I can verify if they are indeed a member of this forum.

MeSlew
02-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Certainly could be a lurker. "From this forum" means that they have been clicking the link at the bottom of the last message to get to the site.

I have no idea if they are a member nor does it matter. If the person is having some kind of difficulty downloading the file, I need to know. If the person is just wasting time, I'll take care of it on my end. That's easy.

Lots of good people here who have made it known that they appreciate what I'm giving them. Just want to keep it positive. Usually when you look them in the eye, they back down.