PDA

View Full Version : Butts

bigmack
02-08-2012, 06:06 PM
So I'm ridin' shotgun in a cah with a woman, she's smoking. Finishes said cig and throws it out the window!

I says WTF are ya doin'? She says What's the problem? I says Ya got an ashtray right there. Damn thing is still in bristol condition. She says she "doesn't want to stink up the cah." :bang:

ATTN smokers: The world is not your ashtray.

http://parkernorris.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/smoking.jpg

keilan
02-08-2012, 06:24 PM
So I'm ridin' shotgun in a cah with a woman, she's smoking. Finishes said cig and throws it out the window!

I says WTF are ya doin'? She says What's the problem? I says Ya got an ashtray right there. Damn thing is still in bristol condition. She says she "doesn't want to stink up the cah." :bang:

ATTN smokers: The world is not your ashtray.

http://parkernorris.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/smoking.jpg

Hey burger-boy - does your asshole ever get jealous of the shit that comes outta your mouth? :lol:

bigmack
02-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Hey look, it's the hypersensitive Nanook of the North. Who's joint did you suck to get back in? No wait, I'll bet you busted through with a Tor browser or HideMyIP.

Funny stuff when PA mentioned you BEGGED to get back in. Did you plead & implore like a little bitch?

Show us all what a monumental prick you are. Go out in a flurry.

johnhannibalsmith
02-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Hey burger-boy - does your asshole ever get jealous of the shit that comes outta your mouth? :lol:

I think I figured out why you mistakenly thought everyone hates Canadians...

keilan
02-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Hey look, it's the hypersensitive Nanook of the North. Who's joint did you suck to get back in? No wait, I'll bet you busted through with a Tor browser or HideMyIP.

Funny stuff when PA mentioned you BEGGED to get back in. Did you plead & implore like a little bitch?

Show us all what a monumental prick you are. Go out in a flurry.

While the two of you are cuddling have him show you the email – begged is a gross exaggeration.

Why do you write in girlie-speak, do those around you find it attractive? :lol: :lol:

keilan
02-08-2012, 06:55 PM
I think I figured out why you mistakenly thought everyone hates Canadians...

John – buger-boy has repeatedly spoke ill of Canadians since his arrival and PA has given him a pass. I assumed since no one took exception to his outbursts that many here agreed with his sentiments. Apparently I was wrong judging by the posts, emails and PM’s I received.

Grits
02-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Well, this is unfortunate. :rolleyes:

keilan
02-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Hey burger-boy are you thinking of something manly to say? Can’t find the words?

Why don’t you make a trip to red-neck Alberta and tell us all about sucking joints, I’m thinking a fag-ass like you would get a rude awakening :lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
02-08-2012, 07:43 PM
I hope it's clear to everyone now why the K-man wasn't seen around these parts for the longest time.

bigmack
02-08-2012, 08:23 PM
I hope it's clear to everyone now why the K-man wasn't seen around these parts for the longest time.
Don't boot him out again, I wanna have some more fun with the psychotic freak.

HUSKER55
02-08-2012, 09:14 PM
that didn't take long.....I am positive it is a record somewhere. what the hell...2 posts!

on the upside it makes the rest of the suspects look civilized and tame.