PDA

View Full Version : Weird question for this board, but.....

lsbets
12-18-2003, 10:46 PM
Okay, this is a weird question to ask on this board, but I have not been able to find any good information searching the net, and the people on this board seem to have a wealth of knowledge about many, varied topics. Does anyone know anything about home pregnancy tests? My wife took two today, and two lines showed up both times (pregnant), but both times one of the lines was very light, especially compared to the other one. The instructions say one line may be lighter than the other, but the contrast seems extreme. Does anyone have any knowledge about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BillW
12-18-2003, 10:57 PM
lsbets,

Here's a weird answer. There ain't no such thing as half pregnant. :D Sounds like it's time to see the Doc.

good luck,

Bill

lsbets
12-18-2003, 10:59 PM
lol - good answer bill, with the last one, the docs all said wait 8 weeks and then come in

superfecta
12-18-2003, 11:02 PM
It means you are going to be a FATHER.Congrats,enjoy the feeling.Be glad she doesn't have to take this test while you are overseas:eek: Once again, congrats!

lsbets
12-20-2003, 05:42 PM
Okay, I found something on the net that said with a weak positive wait a few days and retest. Well, we did and ........

HE SHOOTS AND SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid #2 on the way.

Dave Schwartz
12-20-2003, 08:11 PM
LS,

Congratulations! (again) <G>

Boy, you are just milking this for all it's worth. <G>

Dave