PDA

View Full Version : DOWNLOAD A PICTURE

HUSKER55
02-07-2012, 10:07 AM
I tried to download a picture today and all I got was the encoding. I went back and located the correct code to open with but I still don't get a picture

I was trying to open it in word.

what am I doing wrong?

thanks

wilderness
02-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Rather than trying to open the pic online, right click and select "Save Image as", then pick a directory location on your computer. Note the location, rhen go to that location using either "My Computer" or "Windows Explorer" and open file.

Despite the wide uses for Word (it does have some graphic capabilities), it's a word processor.

Either download a graphics software (millions are using a FREE one named (Ifranview) or open the software with your operating graphics software *Windows something and FAX IS ONE).

JustRalph
02-07-2012, 04:51 PM
I suspect you already have it on your machine?

If so, 'insert' the picture into a document

bigmack
02-07-2012, 04:55 PM
Make life easy. When you see a pic you want in Woid, right click on said pic, and copy. Open MS Woid, right click anywhere on the page and paste.

Presto, bingo, bango.

Grits
02-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Make life easy. When you see a pic you want in Woid, right click on said pic, and copy. Open MS Woid, right click anywhere on the page and paste.

Presto, bingo, bango.

I love it, I adore you, when you teach me new things. :kiss: I've tired of trying to figure out the easy to do this.

wilderness
02-07-2012, 05:51 PM
"Make life easy" "Ms-Word" are very extreme oxymoron's ;)

Just when you believe you've acquired the necessary skills in Word, along comes some behind the scenes crap to nip you in the backside.
There are much quicker tools that are minus all the bloat.