PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston 2/6

Carlb
02-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Let's see if we can shoot a price down... from the safety of my howdah of course.. no bush beating for me .

Sam Houston
4th #7 Gospel Hour was a very busy 2yr old in 2011 with 11 starts off since Nov and should benefit from the break.
5Th #14 Margarita Lady well that post position should keep the price up.. break well young lady.
6th #1 Intimidating Woman running line notes rallied,no menace but that was a nice move from 2nd call to stretch ..furlong and a half more to play with today.
7Th #5 Con Zap moves from a route to a sprint -last time it did this we had a 20pt jump in the speed figure (the one I use anyway) that plus today’s drop in class should put her in the hunt for the wire.
8Th #8 Grand Opry fits in this class level may have needed last race off the little layoff have a good sustained pace number and a very nice late fraction for last outing.
9Th #6 Miss Lorena first race open MSW , next a state bred stakes, now a state bred MSW this could be the right spot.... in fact even though she has never been there this could be the day she is in front of the pack .. what happens then? At that price I in my feverish imagination picture her moving like a tremendous machine.

Oh and a cautionary note I have not played this track in years so as far as a track profile.......