PDA

View Full Version : Hello any Woodbine handicappers here?

dave1950
02-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Hello i'm new here and I was wondering if there was any Woodbine Harness handicappers here? Yup up here in the frozen north :)

LottaKash
02-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Hay Dave, welcome to Harness @PA....

Me, I live in FL, but I am an ardent WEG fan....The WEG is my first choice...

best,

dave1950
02-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Cool I take it you play on-line then. I moved out to B.C. from Toronto years ago but I still like playing WEG. I also play the HPI contest Monday nights which is televised across Canada and consists of Races 2,3,4,5. Ive gotten lucky a few times with it :) $600 to the winner with 2nd getting $300 3rd getting $100.

LottaKash
02-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Cool I take it you play on-line then. I moved out to B.C. from Toronto years ago but I still like playing WEG. I also play the HPI contest Monday nights which is televised across Canada and consists of Races 2,3,4,5. Ive gotten lucky a few times with it :) $600 to the winner with 2nd getting $300 3rd getting $100.

Dave, online play, almost strictly....

BTW, I'm a great fan of racing from Fraser Downs, as well....I don't play a lot, as I just patiently wait for my spots to pop up, and then move in when I think I am getting a big bargain...Do you live near Vancouver ?...

I take it the HPI events are restricted to Canadians Only....yes/no ?

We have another big WEG player here in the harness section, he is AKA.. "Seabiscuit"....a good guy

Also you should know that the harness section here @ PA is AKA "the dark-side" of horse racing...

best,

dave1950
02-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Fraser Downs always an off-track I kind of wait for certain horses to play there.

I live in the Okanagan Valley B.C.

I couldn't find it in the HPI TOS but Im pretty sure you have to reside in Canada, you can check it out here: betnightlive.ca

The only problem I have with Harness Racing is horses going off-stride 20 ft from the gate at the start pole. :)

HuggingTheRail
02-06-2012, 02:41 PM
I live in the Vancouver area, and attend Fraser Downs live racing most Friday nights - posted a bit at the beginning of the meet, but there wasn't too much chatter....maybe we can start a thread and idea share..?

camfella
02-08-2012, 10:19 PM
how many Harness cappers on this site? 50?60? out of 40k? seems low? T's only play a few times a year, WEG is the only place to play right now