PDA

View Full Version : Cool Pictures

fast4522
02-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Being a horse board I thought I would share this jpg.

Dave Schwartz
02-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Is that real? (I assume not.)

If so, where is it?

fast4522
02-05-2012, 12:07 PM
I doubt that it is, a FOB has it on a webpage. I just thought it was cool and fit here, also figured others may have odd pictures as well.

CryingForTheHorses
02-05-2012, 05:44 PM
I doubt that it is, a FOB has it on a webpage. I just thought it was cool and fit here, also figured others may have odd pictures as well.

Why could this picture not be real..What is a FOB website.I would think there is a story behind this pic..It sure looks real to me and I know they have some wonderful other rock sculptures on mountains and elsewhere.

ps..If you look closely at the shoreline along the water edge..Looks like 2 people sitting by the water,Also could be rocks.If this is real its a massive sculpture.

Grits
02-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Don't you guys know a seahorse when you see one, granted one from the Ice Age when they were bigger?

Really, you guys are hopeless.:lol:

fast4522
02-05-2012, 06:05 PM
FOB = Friends of Barbaro

They are still kicking around, and advocate for many farms for the retired race horses.

HUSKER55
02-05-2012, 06:43 PM
C'MON GRITS, the is empirical proof that inhabitants of Atlantis did leave an artifact of incredible proportions to be shared by future generations in time as proof of their existance.

I propose that the USA government start a committee to test the hyposthesis and upon taking it to its rightful conclusion , then procede by starting a research and recover plan, then to be heard by..............

:D happy super bowl sunday everyone!

PS i started early:D