PDA

View Full Version : Indiana RTW law signed by gov

GaryG
02-02-2012, 03:24 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2012/02/indiana-gov-mitch-daniels-signs-right-to-work-law-after-final-passage-in-senate.html

What do the lefties do now? They protest, of course. They will be busing them in to try and disrupt (occupy?) the Super Bowl. Live with it you bottom feeders.

Tom
02-02-2012, 03:34 PM
How can anyone be opposed to the "right" to work?

mostpost
02-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Congratulations to the people of Indiana. You now live in a state where you will earn $5000 a year less, have 32% less health care coverage, and suffer 50% more industrial accidents than the state you were living in yesterday. :rolleyes:

bigmack
02-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Congratulations to the people of Indiana. You now live in a state where you will earn $5000 a year less, have 32% less health care coverage, and suffer 50% more industrial accidents than the state you were living in yesterday. :rolleyes:
I have got to see this link to 50% more industrial accidents.

Bring it.

Tom
02-02-2012, 04:00 PM

Bring it.

Found this.....

mostpost
02-02-2012, 04:59 PM

Bring it.

Maybe you can buy a tape of the Thom Hartmann show. Sorry I don't remember the date.

mostpost
02-02-2012, 05:02 PM

I think should have read safety violations. Unsafe working conditions that could have resulted in industrial accidents. My apology for misstating. It was inadvertent.

bigmack
02-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Maybe you can buy a tape of the Thom Hartmann show. Sorry I don't remember the date.
Uh huh. I checked and your nerd, TH can't substantiate that cockamamie number either. But I do see where you're getting much of your myopic propaganda.

Are you up to full cup blinkers now?

http://z.about.com/w/experts/New-Zealand-215/2010/01/full-cup-blinkers.jpg

boxcar
02-02-2012, 07:43 PM

And...if all this were true, wouldn't people, nonetheless, have the right to be stupid in a free society? Isn't Stupidity a God-given right? No? Then how 'bout old fashioned "free will"?

Boxcar

lsbets
02-02-2012, 07:51 PM

More idiotic nonsense from mostpost. I'm shocked.

Indiana supported people's freedom and liberty, something the mosties of this world abhor.

NJ Stinks
02-02-2012, 10:03 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2012/02/indiana-gov-mitch-daniels-signs-right-to-work-law-after-final-passage-in-senate.html

What do the lefties do now? They protest, of course. They will be busing them in to try and disrupt (occupy?) the Super Bowl. Live with it you bottom feeders.

I'd love to see the unionized NFL players do something. Like refuse to play in Indiana Sunday.

But then Gary may be right. Maybe those NFL players really are bottom feeders.

Tom
02-02-2012, 10:06 PM
I'd love to see the unionized NFL players do something. Like refuse to play in Indiana Sunday.

Talk about your union lack of mentality! :p do de ode do do!

Holy Moly, NJ.......you just slid under mostie with that one!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

NJ Stinks
02-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Talk about your union lack of mentality! :p do de ode do do!

Holy Moly, NJ.......you just slid under mostie with that one!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you. :p

Seriously, if one is pro union, it would be nice to hear somebody in the NFL Players Association say something. Anything.

Tom
02-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Why?
They play football.
You really give a hoot what any of them have to say about anything? :lol:

The people who have spoken are those that are pro-FREEDOM.
They are union members, too, you know.

The USA.

jdhanover
02-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Shouldn't something of this magnitude have been put out to a vote (referendum in November)? Seems to me that when either party does this kind of thing it is bad for everyone involved.

GameTheory
02-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Congratulations to the people of Indiana. You now live in a state where you will earn $5000 a year less, have 32% less health care coverage, and suffer 50% more industrial accidents than the state you were living in yesterday. :rolleyes:People like to cite stats that show this and that is worse than some other way of doing things, but all policies are a compromise, so such stats in a vacuum (without showing what you are getting on the other side) are meaningless.

For example, we could reduce auto accident deaths by 98% if we wanted! 98%! We should do that, right? All we have to do is mandate that all cars be mechanically incapable of exceeding 5 mph. What would we lose? Let's not think about it -- only that 98% is important. Let's do it!

bigmack
02-03-2012, 04:47 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/Daniels-Phonesringingoffthehooknowthatwereright-to-workHotAir.png