PDA

View Full Version : Australian Open

cj
01-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Probably the greatest final ever early this morning. Djokovic reached a new level.

PhantomOnTour
01-29-2012, 07:05 PM
I went to bed last night as the match was beginning.
Woke up and saw the last 3 games live.

No, i don't sleep much.

bigmack
01-29-2012, 07:08 PM
Regrettably, I missed the whole schmear as well. I 'll have to find a replay.

maddog42
01-29-2012, 08:14 PM
Probably the greatest final ever early this morning. Djokovic reached a new level.

How many Grand Slam Finals has Nadol lost in a row? I don't know much about tennis. Maybe he slipped in a win and I don't remember it? Almost 6 hours. Wow.
I bet there feet and hands had blisters on there blisters. Tolerance for pain probably decided it. DJoker is younger, maybe thats it.

cj
01-29-2012, 08:57 PM
How many Grand Slam Finals has Nadol lost in a row? I don't know much about tennis. Maybe he slipped in a win and I don't remember it? Almost 6 hours. Wow.
I bet there feet and hands had blisters on there blisters. Tolerance for pain probably decided it. DJoker is younger, maybe thats it.

He won the French Open last year, and has now lost three straight, all to Novak.

cj
01-29-2012, 08:58 PM
It was almost sad after the match watching those guys try to stand through the speeches from the blowhard sponsor guys. Luckily, after a few minutes, someone brought them chairs. They really looked like they might faint.