PDA

View Full Version : foxfire

permenbg
01-28-2012, 01:45 PM
any one ever hand these problems

1) can not get firefox to work with windows media player

2) IE works ok ( i need to try firefox) having a lot of probelms wi IE

3) need to have it work at Delta Downs and La downs.

4) i have work with Roberts communication network off and jon for 2 weeks
could not make it work. they say it should work. if anyone knows how to make it work, or any thing to try ,please let me know.

thanks
permenbg
bobby
bpermenter@gt.rr.com

HUSKER55
01-28-2012, 03:12 PM
wish I could help but i go thru twinspires with IE9 and I don't have any problems.

judd
02-01-2012, 07:02 PM
any one ever hand these problems

1) can not get firefox to work with windows media player

2) IE works ok ( i need to try firefox) having a lot of probelms wi IE

3) need to have it work at Delta Downs and La downs.

4) i have work with Roberts communication network off and jon for 2 weeks
could not make it work. they say it should work. if anyone knows how to make it work, or any thing to try ,please let me know.

thanks
permenbg
bobby
bpermenter@gt.rr.com
thats why i switched to google chrome

raybo
02-01-2012, 11:56 PM
thats why i switched to google chrome

Me too!

speed
02-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Guessing they told ya this but make sure you have the latest WMP and i believe their is a plug in for WMP with Firefox.
Good Luck

KyRacer
02-02-2012, 06:02 PM
I thought FireFox had a Windows plugin, but it's not listed under plugins in my Firefox and it works fine on my computer. I use the latest Firefox.

For Firefox try this, Click the orange Firefox button and go to Options. Then select Applications. Scroll down to the bottom and you should see "Windows Media Audio/Video playlist, Use Windows Media Play(default). If its not there then you can browser to find the Widows player or try some other media player. If your using Twinspires, you need to allow pop ups for that site. It opens and closes a small windows before loading the player.

I also use Google Chrome it works fine.

Hope this helps.

speed
02-02-2012, 06:18 PM
KyRacer you're name made me thing about Racers the strip club. Sounds like road trip to Turfway me thinks for me and the crew. Have spent far too many nights in that hotel next to racers drunk as a skunk. Often waking up drunk and heading back to Turfway instead of Louisville and doing it all over again.