PDA

View Full Version : Competition for Jamie Ness…….

Not4Love
01-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Try carolyn murphy at Turfway park. Just won another one tonight. In fact i know the horse. Nothing but a cheap horse IMO. Well, morning line had her at 12-1 and opens up 8/5. I know there is someone out there that thinks she is just good at reading the condition book. She is now 7 for 8 at Turfway and OF COURSE 30% for the year.

Striker
01-28-2012, 12:05 AM
Just looking at that horse Sunshine Cruise. I don't see anything that is too eye opening to me. The horse was no worse than 4th in 5 races at Turfway and went to the shelf after the claim on dirt at Mountaineer. She comes back at the same exact claiming level, which is also the lowest level at Turfway, and now is almost 1 year older(pretty big deal with 2 and 3 year olds, she was 3) is fresh, and has some encouraging workouts. If Ness just did this nobody including myself would be shocked by his results, he would move this horse up in class or up a few class levels somehow. Now if Sunshine Cruise came back from the break and started winning some higher nw2L or some Alw conditions then that would be a little interesting. But Murphy sure does have some nice stats.