PDA

View Full Version : pictures worth a 1,000, no, 10,000 words

freeneasy
12-15-2003, 09:04 PM
you guys get a load of those mug shots? i mean talk about a sad ass look'n sack of shit, the mugs on this guy wins the whole cake.
and i mean to tell ya this guys hair looked like a batch of natted up question marks, well kinda like this fella here to your right:confused: oh and that beard, mmm nice touch, kinda looked like a real bad portrait of rasputin or fidel castro, one or the two. and that glassy eyed expression, what the hell is that all about, looked like he'd been up on a crack run for the last 45 days!:( gad. but i guess if i had to sum it all up id have to say the guy just looked like he had'nt had a cup of coffee in the last 18 months or so. :D
oh and i cant wait to see the david letterman show tonite. he oughtta have a pretty good monolog and top 10

Dave Schwartz
12-15-2003, 09:40 PM
Letterman: I bet he talks about Oprah instead.

Dave

Tom
12-15-2003, 10:41 PM
or Johnny Fairplay. :D

freeneasy
12-15-2003, 10:55 PM
theres to many jokes to be had out of this one. sharing a hole with rats. now you know how dave loves to talk about the rats of ny city. he'll never leave that one alone. he's probably been working overtime gett'n ready for this one. stalking his prey-then boom-pounce-laugh. naw he'll never be able to leave this one alone

Tom
12-16-2003, 07:49 PM
Might there be some WMD hidden in similar but larger rat holes?

Suff
12-16-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Might there be some WMD hidden in similar but larger rat holes?

Let see,

Pistol, handgun, 3/4's of a mil in cash , holed up in some shit house, while on the run....

He fits the description of about 10,000 drug dealers in America Tonight.

Billions in cash and this guy did'nt have a hide-out castle over looking the swiss alps?

I've described him as nothing but a gangster with a few oil wells and it looks like I oversold him..:confused:

He is definately out of his mind and history will record we took out a real despot over there.

Tom
12-16-2003, 08:10 PM
Did you catch Jon Stewart on the Daily Sow last night?
He did a bit about Sadamm having a 9 month head start, 5 billion dollars in US currency, the whole Iraqi army at his disposal, intimite knowledge of the countryside and what did he come up with for a disguise?
Beard!

Must have read too many Superman comics when he was a kid....no one ever recognized Clark Kent as Sup when he put on glasses.

Plan B.......
Hole!

:D :D :eek: :D :D

JustRalph
12-16-2003, 10:53 PM
he would have just packed that semi full of cash up and driven off a year ago and lived with his gazzillion virgins for the rest of his days on top of some mountain. Him and his evil spawn had a billion bucks hidden. Hell.....he was insane..........