PDA

View Full Version : E-Bet USA

JimG
04-12-2001, 07:25 AM
I have noticed that Penn National now has an internet betting service called e-bet usa. I am looking for an alternative to Youbet now that they are headed to Oregon and will probably close my account in the process.

Was wondering if any have experience with the site? You can view it at www.ebetusa.com.

Jim

04-12-2001, 08:44 AM
What's the scoop on Ubet heading to Oregon? First I heard that. I thought that they just moved into new quarters in CA and upgraded their network to improve video, etc.

Larry Hamilton
04-12-2001, 09:10 AM
Hadn't heard that, but if I owned a business in California, one that needed available electricity ALL the time, I would leave at the first opportunity. You gotta know that when the air conditioners come on this summer, it isn't going to get better.

JimG
04-12-2001, 09:21 AM
I was just trying to remember where I read YouBet was moving their wagering hub to Oregon in the near future. But I can't seem to find it. I'm pretty sure I didn't dream it up. Still waiting to hear from anyone using ebet-usa.

Jim

TonyK@HSH
04-12-2001, 05:28 PM
Hey Tom,

I have been an Ebet user since first beta testing for the board in September of 2000. The site is pretty reliable but does not stay current with same day scratches. This is not an issue for me since I watch all races on TV and have updated scratches before I place any bets.

IMO it is certainly worth a try...and the site continually adds new features.

Tony

JimG
04-12-2001, 06:24 PM
Not sure who Tom is but thanks for the reply Tony.

Jim

TonyK@HSH
04-12-2001, 06:34 PM
Sorry Jim,

I'm not sure where my mind was.... the reply was certainly intended for you.

Tony

04-13-2001, 08:42 AM
Jim-

Since UBET is just a conduit to Call-A-Bet for our wagers in our Call-A-Bet account to my way of thinking UBET's wagering hub is at the meadows in Pa.

I think that Win ticket in Columbus Ohio at Beu is the one moving their hub to Orgeon to avoid any conlfilct with the Ohio Att Gen.

The FG has launched a new on line betting service. I sent for info but never got anything from them