PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Torture?

JustMissed
12-15-2003, 05:03 PM
Don't know if it is true but I overheard at the coffee shop today that the Coalition has decided against physcial torture for Saddam but believe they can comply with UN standards with the use of mental torture.

To date, the most probable methods of mental torture are the threat of:

1. Having sex with Hillary Clinton.

2. Weekend camping trip with Alan Dershowitz.

The Coalition has solicited recommendations that can be posted at pigsqueal.com.

You know Saddam loved to torture people, what do you think, is it okay for the Coalition to torture him?

JustMissed
;)

John
12-15-2003, 05:09 PM
PA,

I don't see the humor in this.

JustMissed
12-15-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by rocajack
PA,

Hey, Rocajack:

I'll be going back to the coffee shop tommorrow. Would you like for me to tell the boys what you "don't see the humor in".

They are a surly bunch and need a good laugh from time to time. Nothing gets them going more than when somebody "gets their panties in a wad".

JustMissed
:p

ljb
12-15-2003, 07:58 PM
Add this to the list.
non-stop Rush Limbaugh

JustMissed
12-15-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by rocajack
PA,

Hey Rocajack, when you "told on me" to PA you reminded me of elementary school. I remember one of my classmastes, Ruth Shapiro. Old Mrs. Cooper's memory had gotten a little bit off and she would sometimes forget to give us our homework assignment.

We got out of school at 3:15. As soon as the bell rang, Ruthie would raise her hand and shout " Mrs. Cooper, you forgot to give us our homework assignment". Everyone hated that tattler, not Mrs. Cooper, but Ruthie Shapiro.

When I got older I realized that Ruthie wasn't interested in her classmates or the homework assignment, all she was interested in was feeding her ego. It made her feel better about her pitiful, miserable life if she could cause hardship for her classmates. The only way she could lift herself up was to tear other people down.

The last I heard of Ruth Shapiro she was living in New Rochelle. Her husband abandoned her and their two adopted childeren. She was unemployed and lived with her parents but continued her voluntary work for the DNC, local chapter.

JustMissed

JustMissed
12-15-2003, 10:38 PM
Hey Rocajack,

This is the lastest from the Drudgereport:

"By Nadim Ladki
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Saddam Hussein is a broken man and has supplied intelligence that helped capture two top wanted men, officials said on Monday, but violence raged on in Iraq despite his arrest and bombings killed nine people."

I hope when Barbara Walters does her interview with Saddam she will ask him what was the last straw that broke him down.

I wonder if he will say:

"I got a visual of a naked Hillary Clinton."

"The thought of spending a weekend in a tent with Alan Dershowitz just freaked me out."

"I started hearing Rush's voice in my head and just couldn't take it anymore."

If I get any more torture reports from Reuters I'll pass them on to you Roca.

JustMissed

boxcar
12-15-2003, 11:42 PM
Hey, guys, I just heard on FNC that the bleedin' hearts over at the International Red Cross are already demanding that the U.S. allow them to visit Saddam in his new digs. They're fearin' for the poor guy's safety. When the get over there, they should toss those yo-yos in the cell with him and throw away the key!

Boxcar

JustRalph
12-16-2003, 05:36 AM
Bleeding Hearts at the Red Cross..............Now that's Funny!!!! I get it!!!! It is a big giant Pun, Right!!!!

Richard
12-17-2003, 08:08 PM
No doubt Saddam and his sons tortured a lot of people which might lend support to the philosophy of giving someone a dose of their own medicine.IMHO however,we should be far and away above the administering of physical torture.....to Saddam or anyone else.

John
12-17-2003, 08:28 PM
Richard, I agree with you....Saddam, is a beaten man, He lost his country and his two son's too. Physical harm makes us like him. We all know what a rotten person he is. Let him have his day in court and let the people of Iraq decide his fath.

If you want to see some funny cartoons about Saddam's capture that appeared in newspapers all over the world go to:

http://cagle.slate.msn.com//news/SaddamChristmas/1.asp

Tom
12-17-2003, 10:30 PM
South Park...just did a hilarious Wizzard of Oz parody that ends up with Sadamm Hussein as the Wiz...new head and all.
Rerun this weekend.
Now that's quick stuff-must've done the whole thing since Sunday.