PDA

View Full Version : Oaklawn 20th

Carlb
01-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Hints from the Holler

Oaklawn
1st - 9/5 on a horse that don't like to win – pass on that funny smell – speaking of smells Hoot,Tom-Tom and I were on a logging road one night working on some bulliet bourbon when this crashing sound came out into the road and there stood this 7ft tall ape like …. well anyway the safety on those Chinese made SKS's don't work right you can see the ground in a couple of spots in that pickup now. Lets try the #2 Gabbies Gulch & #6 Laynne's Moose here.

2nd - No 2/1 O-11 play happens here - dart lands on #1 Jenna's Reply lets hope he don't throw his head up coming into the stretch like his grandpa did on his rose day run besides it an OK bred and I've found most things from there are dangerous.

3rd #7 Champ Laila not sure who this trainer is lets hope the jockey don't get us in a pickle.

4th - #1a Five Sigma Event no price but can't go agin' him.

5th #10 Snow On the Bayou likes Oaklawn just can't seem to get across that line first maybe there will something to run at today.

6th #9 Primetime Dreamer - When I worked in timber industry in the Oaklawn area you used to get info on Roberts trained horses but the mill is gone and so is the news maybe the pace number is legit here cause the price is nice.

7th #8 First Quality -this maybe the play of the card you know the 5 star lock you get the rest of the season free if it misses kinda thing. Looking for a gate to wire scenario.

8th #1 Rattlesnake Holler -can run off a break and with that name he had to be the choice now lets hope for enough push up front to kick on by in the lane.

9th #8 Political Agenda - tis the season right? Okay maybe not but if the fav gets out the gate a little slow and they take my choice to the lead right off the bat he could be tough.

Holler is where the house is - Hollow is what this beaded and decorated gourd is that I am shaking over these picks ..along with intoning the magic words of course.