PDA

View Full Version : The Vice Rutaba strikes again!

Tom
01-20-2012, 11:33 AM
you can't fix stupid! :lol:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/joe-biden-booed-in-san-francisco-says-giants-not-49ers-going-to-super-bowl-011912/

Vice President Joe Biden managed to elicit boos at a Democratic fundraiser in San Francisco by declaring the Giants "are on their way to the Super Bowl."

PhantomOnTour
01-20-2012, 11:35 AM
What's a Vice Rutaba?

Hurry Tom...you can still fix it (unless stupid is unfixable, as you say)

Steve 'StatMan'
01-20-2012, 11:40 AM
:lol: :lol: Too Funny! :lol: <cough!> <cough!>

Yeah, and by the way, don't worry Colts fans! When Peyton Manning gets healthy again, he'll lead Baltimore back to the Super Bowl. <Cough!> <Cough!> :lol:

boxcar
01-20-2012, 12:05 PM
you can't fix stupid! :lol:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/joe-biden-booed-in-san-francisco-says-giants-not-49ers-going-to-super-bowl-011912/

Dumb and Dumber the chief occupants of the WH. And we have the Party of Stupid running against this not-so-dynamic duo. Is this country in deep trouble or what? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Robert Goren
01-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Politicians of either party who know nothing sports should not comment on sports. They just look silly. Biden obviously doesn't know anything about sports. Obama on the other hand knows quite a bit about sports especially basketball. Sarah Palin probably knows more about sports than almost any other politician of either party. I have no clue what any of the GOP final 4 know about sports.

BlueShoe
01-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Good old Joe, can always depend on him saying something stupid. The routine is always the same;
Open mouth.
Open mouth wider.
Raise leg.
Insert foot in mouth.
Close mouth.
Bite down hard on foot.
Bite down still harder on foot.

Tom
01-20-2012, 01:40 PM
What's a Vice Rutaba?

Hurry Tom...you can still fix it (unless stupid is unfixable, as you say)

PRESIDENT Bush was a Rutabaga according to 46.....so Goofy Joe is a VICE Rutabaga! :lol:

PhantomOnTour
01-20-2012, 01:48 PM
I found it highly ironic and silly that you are calling out Biden for saying something wrong, but you can't do it without messing up something yourself.

He can't speak, and you can't spell.

Rutaba?

Tom
01-20-2012, 02:12 PM
The Italian style of the vegetable.

"Yo, you want another ru-ta-ba?

At least I knew it from a cauliflower.

lsbets
01-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Obama on the other hand knows quite a bit about sports especially basketball.

If someone on the right had said this .............. :lol:

LottaKash
01-20-2012, 04:08 PM
Dumb and Dumber the chief occupants of the WH. And we have the Party of Stupid running against this not-so-dynamic duo. Is this country in deep trouble or what? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Very deep doo-doo, I'm afraid.....The worst that this nation has ever seen, imo...Worst choices of all time, I'd say...

On a happier note tho, I read where Dave Schwrtz' Reno Fire, had all to do with the "vice rutabaga's" speech, that he was giving in a nearby Reno H.S, as he had to leave iin haste and he didn't get to finish his "snoozefest"....:jump:

Lucky them, tragedy does seem to have it's redeeming moments once in awhile, I'd say....:jump:

best,

NJ Stinks
01-20-2012, 07:28 PM
I really like Joe Biden a lot. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

bigmack
01-20-2012, 07:36 PM
I really like Joe Biden a lot. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:
What do you like about him?

HUSKER55
01-20-2012, 07:58 PM
for a starter he doesn't do anything and when he tries it blows up in his face and not someone elses.

that is 2 out 3. why are you pushing?:D

LottaKash
01-20-2012, 09:16 PM

Yeah, what's to like ?.....I can't for the the life of me, see how this schmo could come so far in politics....There must've been something, but I can't see it, never read it, or heard about it.......Politics is a funny game....

best,

sandpit
01-20-2012, 10:31 PM

I didn't vote for the guy and won't next time because of his running mate, but after his wife and daughter were killed in a car accident back in the early 70s, his actions on behalf of his family were first class. He was very dedicated to his boys and sacrificed plenty to keep them in their comfort zone and away from his political life.

newtothegame
01-20-2012, 10:53 PM
I didn't vote for the guy and won't next time because of his running mate, but after his wife and daughter were killed in a car accident back in the early 70s, his actions on behalf of his family were first class. He was very dedicated to his boys and sacrificed plenty to keep them in their comfort zone and away from his political life.
Fair points sand...but wouldnt almost any parent do the same?
After all, we are talking about the VP of the U.S not his parenting abilities.

sandpit
01-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Fair points sand...but wouldnt almost any parent do the same?
After all, we are talking about the VP of the U.S not his parenting abilities.

I hope so, but after the story read about the Honey Badger at LSU and how his mother abandoned him, I wonder how often that kind of irresponsibility goes on as well.

The question I was answering was simply what I liked about him and nothing more. I have no idea if he's a good vp or not; I don't know how anybody can tell to be honest. Guilty by association?

bigmack
01-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Somehow, someway I get the impression that if I were ever rollin' the streets with JoeyB somewhere, where no one knew him; he'd want to stick his nose in some joints even I would poopoo.

This man is a WILD man.

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/richedit/upload/2kcda5ff331b.jpg