PDA

View Full Version : Obama and Hollywood....a tiff of sorts?

JustRalph
01-18-2012, 11:03 PM
This article says it all........

http://www.deadline.com/2012/01/exclusive-hollywood-moguls-stopping-obama-donations-because-of-administrations-piracy-stand/

many items in this piece that are troubling............. Wonk warning......

bigmack
01-18-2012, 11:15 PM
After all the bluster about a 'billion dollar campaign' we have a sitting Pres & his wife raffling off 'meet & greets' for $3 & $5. :ThmbUp:

Workin' girls get more than that to sit down.

The Chicago wind is calling that camp home, where chickens go home to roost.

johnhannibalsmith
01-19-2012, 12:23 AM
From the link:

...Several moguls, in response, ”sent back word saying ‘**** You’ basically,” one insider tells me, expressing how they feel used and abused by the President despite their campaign contributions...

Nobody even tries to hide the fact that we live under laws and are governed by hookers that are motivated purely by who gives how much and how often they do it. I love it.

bigmack
01-19-2012, 12:58 AM
Somehow I LOVE the fact that 'Hollywould' is upset over his, (B..Ohhh) pop'lar decision to poopoo cenSorship of the "information superhighway." That's right, they be upset beCause they put out a FOUL product, are REPEATEDLY won out by video games and this superDuper Highway.

Hollywould trying to protect 'sales of product' that wouldn't be there if not for any clatter amongst internet geeks.

Newsflash to Hollywood studios: Buzz-off. Who needs ya?

BlueShoe
01-19-2012, 01:10 AM
Come summer campaign season everyone will kiss and make up. All the Hollywood libs will fall in line, reach for their checkbooks, and make fools out of themselves by making gushing endorsements for Obama.

johnhannibalsmith
01-19-2012, 01:14 AM
And then come 2013 after everyone realizes Mitt may not have been so electable after all, Obama can safely jam it on through... may call for an executive order depending on what they pony up for him...

:cool:

riskman
01-19-2012, 01:24 AM
Looks like these big fish are smelling up the joint. Bammy wont take the bait right now but eventually might get hooked. Mittens the patrician, might take a few bucks and might welcome some greenbacks from the wheels out there in la la land.

bigmack
01-19-2012, 01:27 AM
And then come 2013 after everyone realizes Mitt may not have been so electable after all, Obama can safely jam it on through... may call for an executive order depending on what they pony up for him...

:cool:
I see that dude smokin' that 'whatevah.' You ain't gonna intimmydate me, Buckaroo. You just envious I go see Grouplove tomorrah & you don't. :cool:

1x1wjGKHjBI&ob

NJ Stinks
01-19-2012, 02:49 AM
Let's see if I got this right. Obama is doing the right thing and you guys are....:confused:

Anyway, it's duly noted that none of you could bring yourself to say a nice thing about the President's position. What else is new? :rolleyes:

bigmack
01-19-2012, 02:53 AM
Anyway, it's duly noted that none of you could bring yourself to say a nice thing about the President's position. What else is new? :rolleyes:
Ga'head and say somethin' 'nice' about the Presidents position.

See how cumbersome it be to defend.

Good luck to ya...

Tom
01-19-2012, 07:47 AM
Hollywood gets ripped off.
I laughed.:D

BlueShoe
01-19-2012, 08:06 AM
Let's see if I got this right. Obama is doing the right thing and you guys are....:confused:
He's done something right? :eek: Wow, that sure is news to us. Problem is, darned if we can figure out just what it was. :confused: Must be something that only a very few can see, or much more likely, have imagined.

LottaKash
01-19-2012, 10:01 AM

Let me see, our prez has been clinging to communistic ideals and principles, as well as, has surrounded himself and has befriended communistic thinking people, "ALL" of his life....So, I guess you could say that he is doing a damn-fine job in that regard...

He is doing a fine job toward that end !...Because just as a leopard can't change his spots, he can't change his political ideals, and he hasn't...

How's that for niceness...?...

Do you like that ???....You defend a lifelong avowed communist's son who still shares his Daddy's Dream...That is creepy to some of us, who have fought, got maimed, and died, fighiting against this way of thinking through many wars....But, you like this guy ?