PDA

View Full Version : Juan Carlos Likes Jockeys Too

Wingtips
01-18-2012, 08:02 AM
http://www.paulickreport.com/news/people/guerrero-hearing-former-jockey-claims-2010-sexual-assaults/

Self destruction at its best.

cj
01-18-2012, 09:25 AM
Kifer began crying during her testimony and, according to the Form, said to Guerrero: “I do hate you.”

Hard to believe a scumbag like this is just a hay, oats and water guy, isn't it?

kid sapphire
01-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Hard to believe a scumbag like this is just a hay, oats and water guy, isn't it?

I hope all the gals I tried to kiss dont hate me

speed
01-18-2012, 10:31 AM
For me what is harder to believe is that NYRA welcomed him with open arms.
Unless a rule on the books states they have to because the charges were dropped. Any suspension or banning IMO should be honored by every racing jurisdiction. The racing industry as zero chance to rebound if the wagering public has little faith that the game is regulated in a proper manner. The only chance horse racing has is to run itself like a business, not a game. The owners have little protection. Trainers cheat, get caught, cheat again, get caught again. What happens is most times a slap on the wrist. Forget about the players, we cannot even get remotely accurate information. From the timing of races being decades behind other industries to the information in running lines and charts being inaccurate. Their is no hope for racing if we cannot do the easiest of things in a correct and professional manner.

lamboguy
01-18-2012, 11:43 AM

after getting all this slot money, what kind of a good example is it to have a man like this on their grounds. he might be scaring away female trainers and jockeys.

having females in the racing game can't be bad for the game.

cj
01-18-2012, 11:49 AM
I hope all the gals I tried to kiss dont hate me

Yeah, I'm sure that is all it was freddy.

kid sapphire
01-18-2012, 11:52 AM
For me what is harder to believe is that NYRA welcomed him with open arms.
Unless a rule on the books states they have to because the charges were dropped. Any suspension or banning IMO should be honored by every racing jurisdiction. The racing industry as zero chance to rebound if the wagering public has little faith that the game is regulated in a proper manner. The only chance horse racing has is to run itself like a business, not a game. The owners have little protection. Trainers cheat, get caught, cheat again, get caught again. What happens is most times a slap on the wrist. Forget about the players, we cannot even get remotely accurate information. From the timing of races being decades behind other industries to the information in running lines and charts being inaccurate. Their is no hope for racing if we cannot do the easiest of things in a correct and professional manner.

Wow NYRA is EVERYWHERE!!! The guy hasnt been convicted of a cime and while I am sure CJ is 100% correct that he is a vile dude why would NYRA subject themselves to a lawsuit in advance of him doing anything wrong. "He kissed a girl and she didnt like it", is hardily grounds for denying a man an opportunity to earn a living.

He is going to fail in NY anyways its a matter of time efore he is at PID or the Mountain etc. You think JCG is going to succeed in NY? please.

Tom
01-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Tracks can rule off any person for any reason.
All they need is the balls to do it.

onefast99
01-18-2012, 02:27 PM
Tracks can rule off any person for any reason.
All they need is the balls to do it.
And Parx has them.

Striker
01-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Exactly. Just like how Jeff Mullins use to be a bodybuilder. Do you think that if someone can inject or take pills to achieve the results they want themselves, that they aren't willing to do the same to someone or something else?