PDA

View Full Version : Lordy, Lordy, Obama Wins Again!!!

barn32
01-17-2012, 09:14 AM
Wow! It looks like there are 18 states that have voted Blue in their last five elections. (242 electoral votes) In order for the Pubs to win they not only have to secure all of their Red states, and weak Red states, (plus perhaps Florida), but they'll also have to convert some weak/and/or strong Blue states. Who could these states be?

California and/or New York? :lol: :lol:

Minnesota and Wisconsin? :lol:

Hawaii and the District of Columbia? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Massechussets and Vermont? :lol: :lol:

Washington or Oregon? :lol:

Some must win states are Ohio, Indiana, Missouri and North Carolina. :bang:

So you see it's gong to have to be Pennsylvania, Michigan and/or Illinois??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

It's a tall, tall order. A very tall order.

It looks to this pundit like Obama is on to a second term. Get your bets down now while you can still get even money!

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/686/jan12012polls.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/jan12012polls.png/)

Dave Schwartz
01-17-2012, 09:46 AM
Iowa Prediction Markets have it as 59-42, Dems.

These guys are good. Last time they nailed it very early, making Obama like 3/5 months before the election.

http://iemweb.biz.uiowa.edu/quotes/Pres12_Quotes.html

Dave Schwartz
Who really hopes they miss this one

NJ Stinks
01-17-2012, 11:59 AM
I blame Boxcar. :cool:

lamboguy
01-17-2012, 01:27 PM
i suspect the only reason why obama is not a big dog is because of the likely war with iran.

if the election had anything to do with his record, he would not win.

acorn54
01-17-2012, 01:56 PM
what we have in this country is the blind leading the blind off a cliff

lamboguy
01-17-2012, 02:14 PM
for sure.

one thing i would like to clarify is that we are already in a war, its a currency war. throughout the world its a race to see who can devalue their currency faster, even the chineese. the game is very ruthless too.

we lost a pretty decent candidate yesterday in HUNTSMAN, he had a tremendous worldwide resume. if i knew for sure that he was going to be a top economic advisor to whomever got elected i would vote for that man. he has already spent time in china.. the only other person that i would think that might be a remote possibility would be HILLARY CLINTON. she has tremendous international exposure.

this guy is pretty sharp

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/1/17_Rickards_-_Currency_Wars,_Gold_%26_Inflation_Worse_than_1970 s.html

boxcar
01-17-2012, 02:15 PM

But you and I see that. :cool: :jump:

Boxcar

boxcar
01-17-2012, 02:20 PM
for sure.

one thing i would like to clarify is that we are already in a war, its a currency war. throughout the world its a race to see who can devalue their currency faster, even the chineese. the game is very ruthless too.

we lost a pretty decent candidate yesterday in HUNTSMAN, he had a tremendous worldwide resume. if i knew for sure that he was going to be a top economic advisor to whomever got elected i would vote for that man. he has already spent time in china.. the only other person that i would think that might be a remote possibility would be HILLARY CLINTON. she has tremendous international exposure.

this guy is pretty sharp

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/1/17_Rickards_-_Currency_Wars,_Gold_%26_Inflation_Worse_than_1970 s.html

He is also a liar. He drops out and this "conservative" immediately endorses the very RINO who weeks before said could not beat Obama.

I don't believe there is a man of integrity in this race. And this explains why the vast majority of Americans are ga-ga over their man -- whoever that may be.

Good riddance to him!

Boxcar

lamboguy
01-17-2012, 02:49 PM
box, none of these speak the truth. its impossible to get elected unless you sugar coat people and press their right buttons.

it is almost impossible to teach morality outside of your own family.

since the world has gotten away from morality, its tougher for it to make a comeback.

elysiantraveller
01-17-2012, 02:55 PM
He is also a liar. He drops out and this "conservative" immediately endorses the very RINO who weeks before said could not beat Obama.

I don't believe there is a man of integrity in this race. And this explains why the vast majority of Americans are ga-ga over their man -- whoever that may be.

Good riddance to him!

Boxcar

Now he is a liar? He said he had a better chance of beating Obama (Which he did). Now that he is out he is endorsing the candidate most likely to beat Obama... like a good republican should..

You should take notes, you could learn a thing or two.

More importantly why do you care? You didn't like him anyway.

bigmack
01-17-2012, 03:40 PM
When my boy takes the oath on January 20th 2013, you will all collectively bow "Tebow-like" and say "Wow. That BM should knows his shite."

BlueShoe
01-17-2012, 03:42 PM
First of all, who drew that map in the OP? Looks different than others I have seen. The GOP is poised to take all of the plains and mountain states except for NM. They take the entire South, including critical Florida. Good chance in Ohio and Indiana. The entire NE, upper Midwest, and the Pacific Coast votes for the Bolsheviks. Lordy, Lordy, Obama goes home. :jump:

Greyfox
01-17-2012, 03:48 PM
we lost a pretty decent candidate yesterday in HUNTSMAN, he had a tremendous worldwide resume. if i knew for sure that he was going to be a top economic advisor to whomever got elected i would vote for that man.

lamboguy .....huntsman would make a great secretary of state.

BlueShoe
01-17-2012, 04:33 PM
lamboguy .....huntsman would make a great secretary of state.
If the GOP wins, a terrific choice would be John Bolton as SoS. Have always liked this guy, with his no nonsense attitude toward our foes. Newt has already said that Bolton is his first choice for the job, but Newt is fading and doubtful to get the nod.

boxcar
01-17-2012, 05:40 PM
Now he is a liar? He said he had a better chance of beating Obama (Which he did). Now that he is out he is endorsing the candidate most likely to beat Obama... like a good republican should..

You mean like a good mind-numb Republican Establishment Robot should!

And no! He said clearly that Mitten was unelectable. In fact, two or three times he said that.

You should take notes, you could learn a thing or two.

Methinks you should take your own advice. Listen and weep:

http://www.politicususa.com/en/huntsman-romney-unelectable

More importantly why do you care? You didn't like him anyway.

To get up your nose. :rolleyes:

But you evidently care. So, have you considered visiting your nearest PETCO to take home a pet RINO? Did you know RINOs make excellent pets for some people? In fact, a RINO is to a Sucker as to what a dog is to Man.

Boxcar

bigmack
01-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Sour grapes from Boxie, what a laugh. Shame his boy Herm didn't quite cut the mustard.

He'll be bellyachin' from now until Mitt is elected. This should be fun. :ThmbUp:

johnhannibalsmith
01-17-2012, 05:55 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oHcJG29h-cY/TtbFhRi_0AI/AAAAAAAAYCI/hnWWAHzElKU/s1600/GaryJohnson20121.jpg

Thanks again to Mack for bringing GaJo to my attention.

newtothegame
01-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Still hoping for a longer shot lol.......but all in all, I will vote for the "family",.......in case ya havent seen them, I am sure B Mac has a scrap book lying around lol :lol:

bigmack
01-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Johnson is out. No wait, he's in. Nah, he's out. This just in, he's back in. And I ain't talkin' about a closet.

Maddow fallin' for junk like Mosty rollin' with HI being in Asia. :D

rifGntoANcg

NJ Stinks
01-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Sour grapes from Boxie, what a laugh. Shame his boy Herm didn't quite cut the mustard.

He'll be bellyachin' from now until Mitt is elected. This should be fun. :ThmbUp:

Oh it's gonna be fun alright. :jump:

boxcar
01-17-2012, 06:35 PM

First of all, I wasn't "bellyachin'" when I first posted about the Hunter -- only made an observation as to what a liar he was, too --just your boy Mitt is, too.

Secondly, you'll be very hard-pressed, Mr. Mack, to find any post wherein I said that I supported Cain or that I intended to vote for him. I defended him vigorously, the same as I would anyone who I perceived as being unfairly attacked.

And lastly, you're sounding more and more like a liberal with every post, who must childishly harken back to Bush as a be-all defense for everything under the sun. Cain has been gone for sometime. I know that. I've accepted that. I'm okay with that. But you...?

Boxcar
P.S. Have you hugged your pet RINO, yet, today? :D

Robert Goren
01-17-2012, 06:37 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oHcJG29h-cY/TtbFhRi_0AI/AAAAAAAAYCI/hnWWAHzElKU/s1600/GaryJohnson20121.jpg

Thanks again to Mack for bringing GaJo to my attention. If they have liberty in their campgain slogan, you can be sure that they are not for it.

bigmack
01-17-2012, 06:39 PM
First of all, I wasn't "bellyachin'" when I first posted about the Hunter -- only made an observation as to what a liar he was, too --just your boy Mitt is, too.

Secondly, you'll be very hard-pressed, Mr. Mack, to find any post wherein I said that I supported Cain or that I intended to vote for him. I defended him vigorously, the same as I would anyone who I perceived as being unfairly attacked.
So you didn't even HAVE a boy? See there, the world can't keep up with your want for 1954.

Here's the closest you'll get to reliving the 50's.

http://www.parade.com/images/-v5/news/2011/1204/main-mitt-romney-family.jpg

boxcar
01-17-2012, 07:57 PM
So you didn't even HAVE a boy? See there, the world can't keep up with your want for 1954.

Here's the closest you'll get to reliving the 50's.

http://www.parade.com/images/-v5/news/2011/1204/main-mitt-romney-family.jpg

Why are so stuck on the past? Having a tough time embracing Hope for the Future? :D But don't short Change yourself, Mack. This is one RINO who will perform as expected :lol:

Boxcar

bigmack
01-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Oh it's gonna be fun alright. :jump:
Give me 3 reasons you feel BO deserves another 4 :confused:

Read it & weep:

Look President Obama and the Real Clear Politics average of polls against the generic Republican is tied 43.5 to 43.5. And if you're President Obama the incumbent and you are tied with or only slightly ahead of -- of other Republican-named candidates at this point, you are in trouble because those Republicans don't have as strong as image as you have. And there's some reluctance by Republicans to prematurely unite behind one candidate. So there their numbers are underplayed.

And you'll notice, you mentioned three polls. President Obama is tied or -- or dead or close to being dead even in two of them. Those are the polls among registered voters. He is only ahead in the poll among likely - - actually among adults. And we know that there is a difference between polls conducted among adults where he does better, registered voters where he does worse and likely voters where he does even more badly because the likely voters who are revved up and ready to go for this election are not Obama supporters....

...approval rating today among Independents it's 38. That's down That's down 24 points from when he got sworn into office; among seniors 39, down 23 points.

Among those who are middle class 41, down 26 points from where he was when he was inaugurated; Midwesterners who are in the battleground states, many of them are to found 41, down 24 points from -- from he was sworn in three years ago; college graduates 43, down 26 points.

And look at this, young people, 48 percent approval down, 27 points. Now, he'll probably win young people in this election but he's not going to win them by 68-32. And look at Latinos, 51 percent approval, down 26 points from when he was sworn in.

The President is in deep trouble in these polls among key voter groups who were with him last time around and who are not with him this time around.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/12/23/president-obamas-re-election-chances

NJ Stinks
01-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Give me 3 reasons you feel BO deserves another 4 :confused:

Read it & weep:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/12/23/president-obamas-re-election-chances

I posted about 10 reasons why Obama deserves re-election not that long ago.

As for FOX News saying Obama is "in deep trouble", that's the only slop they serve. What else is new? :rolleyes:

JustRalph
01-17-2012, 09:05 PM
The senate is more important, until you look towards the supreme court.

It's going to be interesting

bigmack
01-17-2012, 09:15 PM
I posted about 10 reasons why Obama deserves re-election not that long ago.

As for FOX News saying Obama is "in deep trouble", that's the only slop they serve. What else is new? :rolleyes:
Is the steam from that pile of 10 reasons still wafting around here? Whoa, THAT was smelly stuff. :ThmbDown:

'Tired' is your act of whining when getting info from Fox. Bring me stats disputing those quoted. You bring stats/facts? That's a real knee slapper.

sammy the sage
01-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Romney & Obama & all THE OTHER SCUMBAGS who voted away the bill of rights ARE one and THE same...they REALLY have NO party...just BANKER master's...

Do something about it for your grandkids sake...

lamboguy
01-17-2012, 09:32 PM
Romney & Obama & all THE OTHER SCUMBAGS who voted away the bill of rights ARE one and THE same...they REALLY have NO party...just BANKER master's...

Do something about it for your grandkids sake...the only guy running that has any clue about gold is RON PAUL, and he got no shot.

i suspect that whoever is president in 2013 will get get that lesson very fast.

the biggest question that everyone wants to know is if the united states treasury really has the 8100 tons of gold that they lead us to believe they have.