PDA

View Full Version : A Champion In The Making

Sea Biscuit
01-13-2012, 09:52 AM
She is a 3 yr filly by Million Dollar Cam-Imagine-Northern Luck

and her name St Lads Penny Lane

She wins her qua in fine fashion with slow quarters in the qua

31-101.3-131.0-159.3 and she was lengths 13 lengths behind at the 1/2 mile call to score a win and a personal 26.3 last quarter.

Tonight in her very first start she was dead last at the 3/4 pole on a sloppy track in fractions of

28.3-1:00.0-1:29:2-1:58:0 and wins her first start to score a personal last quarter of 27.1

You will be hearing a lot from this filly.

Watch her race

http://www.youtube.com/user/WEGReplays#p/u/1/EWOSiWVZRN0 http://inthesulky.com/Themes/default/images/icons/modify_inline.gif

LottaKash
01-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Biscuit, I will put her in my virtual stable....Pehaps she will be something....When they are young and they can go good that late, well, that always grabs my full attention...

Thx for the heads up....

best,

Sea Biscuit
01-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Biscuit, I will put her in my virtual stable....Pehaps she will be something....When they are young and they can go good that late, well, that always grabs my full attention...

Thx for the heads up....

best,

Her racing style reminded me of Carl Jamieson's prize colt Warrawee Needy.

LottaKash
01-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Her racing style reminded me of Carl Jamieson's prize colt Warrawee Needy.

Yeah Biscuit, after I watched that Vid, I gave her high marks for attentiveness just like I did for the WN colt...

She has some motor in her...I watched her the whole way round, and she responded each and every time that she was asked to keep up thruout the mile...Then she just ran like she had a rocket up her butt, late....I like that in a horse when they are just getting started..

Will she be good enough on the engine?...We will see soon enough, if she stays sound...

best,

Sea Biscuit
01-26-2012, 09:07 PM
2nd start for St Lads Penny Lane:

Moved from NW 1 to NW 2 and coming from the 9 hole she had no problem beat this field by 5 lengths coming from off the pace.

She paid a generous $5.00 to win.

Hope you played him John.

LottaKash
01-26-2012, 10:26 PM
2nd start for St Lads Penny Lane:

Moved from NW 1 to NW 2 and coming from the 9 hole she had no problem beat this field by 5 lengths coming from off the pace.

She paid a generous $5.00 to win.

Hope you played him John.

Biscuit, I didn't forget this one....Made the play @5/2...STill, a nice win on an off track....She's got the motor !...

best,

Sea Biscuit
01-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/user/WEGReplays#p/u/5/DjibMiUjhWY

Sea Biscuit
02-01-2012, 04:15 AM
3rd start for St Lads Penny Lane

Woodbine Feb 2 Race 8 Post Position 9

She should have no difficulty beating this field and should romp home.

With 1,3,6,7 for the super.

LottaKash
02-01-2012, 03:32 PM

Let's see just "how far and fast" she can go....:jump:

Doug McNair will be back up from PPk, to steer her...

best,

Sea Biscuit
02-03-2012, 12:03 AM

They tried her on the engine tonight. Got herself parked to the quarter and once she took the lead never looked back. Easy winner. Paid $3.20.