PDA

View Full Version : Trakus Replays

PICSIX
01-13-2012, 09:32 AM
I can view Trakus replays on Gulfstream's website fine. If I try to download and save the files and play them I get an error message stating something about not having the proper codec??? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Maybe these files are protected by Trakus?

Am using Windows Media Player.

Thanks,

Mike

speed
01-13-2012, 10:45 AM
I can view Trakus replays on Gulfstream's website fine. If I try to download and save the files and play them I get an error message stating something about not having the proper codec??? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Maybe these files are protected by Trakus?

Am using Windows Media Player.

Thanks,

Mike
No problem saving and playing later for me. I was saving the file called Trakus t cast and works fine. Don't look at them often but Jan 12 race 6, trakus has the leader 2 lengths ahead at the 1/16 pole or as they call it 15/16 pole. No shot he is only 2 lengths clear of place horse. I am used to mistakes from chart callers but surprised i guess with trakus. Hope it is not the norm.

PICSIX
01-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Seems to be a browser issue. I was originally using Firefox which saved the file as a wvm. Switched to Internet Explorer which saved the file as a wvx.

Mike