PDA

View Full Version : Max-21

AAcoolguy
01-11-2012, 07:02 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has this program. It's one of the RPM programs. I bought it because I have the pen and paper version. Included in the Max-21 program is another called "Double Dozen". I would like to know if anyone knows what the DD program is based on. It seems to do pretty well with the top two choices to win. I just hate using a program blindly and would like to know what the methodology is.

Midnight Cruiser
01-11-2012, 09:30 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has this program. It's one of the RPM programs. I bought it because I have the pen and paper version. Included in the Max-21 program is another called "Double Dozen". I would like to know if anyone knows what the DD program is based on. It seems to do pretty well with the top two choices to win. I just hate using a program blindly and would like to know what the methodology is.

I just checked the website and they sell a ton of different "sure fire" systems. Would be curious as to ho9w the Max 21 works out for you. MC

AAcoolguy
01-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Check your message box MC.

jgomez
01-13-2012, 05:18 PM
How do you like the pen and paper version? I was looking into the software of that. How do you like the system in general? Is it working out for you?

AAcoolguy
01-13-2012, 06:57 PM
You know the best way to get a system to stop working is to talk about it! I was doing pretty well until this thread! Anyway, the Max-21 system is just like any other, it will work for a while and you think you've found the Holy Grail. Then comes the losing streak and you file it away with the rest of them. I suppose if you're selective and keep good records as to when and where it does work you can stay afloat, but in general no system will work in every situation.
So my review of the Max-21 is, it's better than some I've tried, but I'm not quitting my day job. To be honest I haven't used the pen and paper in a while, so I don't really remember how easy or cumbersome it is, sorry.