PDA

View Full Version : Northfield Pick 4 and top plays for tonight 1/10

Mazerati
01-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Best Bet
Race 14 #1 She'sa Town Girl-liked her last week but tried to leave from the outside and was parked the mile...has the rail tonight

Pick 4 Play
$1
Race 8 (1-5-8)
Race 9 (1-4)
Race 10 (5-9)
Race 11 (1-2-3-5)
Total Bet=$48

camourous
01-10-2012, 05:35 PM
I like Tyler Smith too, he's behind your pick in the last, nice young up and coming driver.

LottaKash
01-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Best Bet
Race 14 #1 She'sa Town Girl-liked her last week but tried to leave from the outside and was parked the mile...has the rail tonight

Pick 4 Play
$1
Race 8 (1-5-8)
Race 9 (1-4)
Race 10 (5-9)
Race 11 (1-2-3-5)
Total Bet=$48

Mazerati, I always enjoy watching and learning from others, and you are no exception....Still, I like it best when the OP updates his picks thread with the results of his adventure for that day....

I ask this because I don't follow Nfld anymore, or most other 1/2 mile tracks at that...I just don't play them anymore....Still, I love to follow along and root for you and any of the others who make their plays known to us...So, since I don't play those tracks, I am just too lazy to look them up, is all....

If one's picks were at the 5 or 6 tracks that I do follow, I would already know how one is doing, but in your case, I haven't a clue....I hope you are doing well tho...

best,

mrroyboy
01-11-2012, 06:26 PM
I agree with John as usual

Mazerati
01-13-2012, 09:43 AM
Mazerati, I always enjoy watching and learning from others, and you are no exception....Still, I like it best when the OP updates his picks thread with the results of his adventure for that day....

I ask this because I don't follow Nfld anymore, or most other 1/2 mile tracks at that...I just don't play them anymore....Still, I love to follow along and root for you and any of the others who make their plays known to us...So, since I don't play those tracks, I am just too lazy to look them up, is all....

If one's picks were at the 5 or 6 tracks that I do follow, I would already know how one is doing, but in your case, I haven't a clue....I hope you are doing well tho...

best,

i see what you mean and i'll try to do that when i post selections!

LottaKash
01-13-2012, 11:13 AM
i see what you mean and i'll try to do that when i post selections!

Great Maz, cause win or lose, I am always watching and rooting for those who step up and take their shots in public....It's a fun thing to do for me, I look for them...I really enjoy it...

best,

rowboat
01-20-2012, 02:57 AM
THAT WAS A VERY GRACIUOS COMMENT YOU MADE.ITS NOT EASY TO STEP UP THERE AND TAKE YOUR SWING.A LOT OF LISTS OF ALL KINDS ARE JUST FULL OF MEAN SPIRITED PEOPLE HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER WAITING TO BEAT SOMEBODY DOWN.I GUESS ITS THE OLD SCHOOL YARD BULLIES

mrroyboy
01-20-2012, 12:37 PM
You will find very few bullies on this site. Guys like LottaKash, Ray, Sea and more love harness racing and love to share their knowledge You have come to the right place