PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Cop Sucker Punched

cj's dad
01-07-2012, 12:56 PM
This happened in a "depressed" area of the city.

WARNING: graphic language.

mFFsWF3FoLI

Tom
01-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Just shoot the animal.
No big loss.

JustRalph
01-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Your democratic leadership at work

PhantomOnTour
01-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Your democratic leadership at work
Huh?

JustRalph
01-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Huh?

Speaks to the larger question of why this environment is allowed to virtually control the city. Who leads the city? Has for decades? Next stop Detroit, Cleveland, Philly, etc etc......

Democrats, especially black Democrats refuse to do anything about it, for decades.

Your Democratic leadership at work

PhantomOnTour
01-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Speaks to the larger question of why this environment is allowed to virtually control the city. Who leads the city? Has for decades? Next stop Detroit, Cleveland, Philly, etc etc......

Democrats, especially black Democrats refuse to do anything about it, for decades.

Your Democratic leadership at work
This would never happen in a Republican town !

As far as i saw; the police were arresting a man who was resisting. They got him under control and some nut sneaks up and jumps one of the officers. They brawl it out for a minute and get him subdued also.
Someone filming the whole thing is claiming brutality by the police.
End of story.

lsbets
01-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Maybe the guy wouldn't have felt like bum rushing the cop if so many of the cops in this country weren't third rate thugs who abuse their power and position.

And I am not kidding. We have a serious problem with the police in this country.

keilan
01-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Maybe the guy wouldn't have felt like bum rushing the cop if so many of the cops in this country weren't third rate thugs who abuse their power and position.

And I am not kidding. We have a serious problem with the police in this country.

It's what cops do!

bigmack
01-07-2012, 09:48 PM
I don't know... I ain't got no cop friends. I've met many over the years at social gatherings, la-tee-da. I'd say about 80% of them were uninteresting, another 15% amiable and the other 5 were such grey men on grey walls, I didn't notice squat.

Overall, I'm not nuts about 'em. It takes a certain type to wanna be a cop. Oftentimes, that involves having the jones to tell people what to do.

I know I've mentioned this bafore but I believe incidents of domestic abuse involving coppers is something like 4x the Avg Joe.

Then again, they have to regularly deal with schmucks.

osO7FgcQk_k

TJDave
01-07-2012, 09:57 PM
You've got to be some-kind-of-an-idiot to act anyways other than polite to someone who carries handcuffs and wears a gun. Even if they are jerks and deserve it.

canleakid
01-08-2012, 06:37 PM
the jerk that threw the sucker punch, hits like girly man :D cop show NO sign of pain or anger, cop was just stunned by the action of the jerk ;)

"just taze him bro" :D :D

JustRalph
01-08-2012, 08:28 PM
This would never happen in a Republican town !

As far as i saw; the police were arresting a man who was resisting. They got him under control and some nut sneaks up and jumps one of the officers. They brawl it out for a minute and get him subdued also.
Someone filming the whole thing is claiming brutality by the police.
End of story.

You see it differently than I do. I was involved in the joke of a system for many years. Failed governments lead to this environment.

Don't forget your police departments are direct reflections of the community in which they serve. They also reflect a scripted profile decided on by Mayors and police execs. Police officers are just like every other job. There are good ones and bad ones. The smart ones get out

cj's dad
01-08-2012, 08:29 PM
3 murders in Baltimore in the last 48 hours- all in black neighborhoods- go figure.

Dave Schwartz
01-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Why Dad - shame on you. Isn't that racial profiling and stereotyping?

:bang: :lol:

cj's dad
01-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Why Dad - shame on you. Isn't that racial profiling and stereotyping?

:bang: :lol:

In my world it's called reality. BTW, another (#4) happened early Sunday AM,

link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45918826/ns/local_news-baltimore_md/

PhantomOnTour
01-09-2012, 11:43 AM
In my world it's called reality. BTW, another (#4) happened early Sunday AM,

link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45918826/ns/local_news-baltimore_md/
New Orleans is slipping...maybe we rally with a multiple shooting after the BCS game tonight.

Don't count us out!

cj's dad
01-09-2012, 12:02 PM
last year = 199 murdered. Can N.O. top that ?

PhantomOnTour
01-09-2012, 12:10 PM
last year = 199 murdered. Can N.O. top that ?
Right on your heels:

2010: 174
as of Nov 7, 2011 they had 178 murders...we are trending upwards where Baltimore may have peaked :D

If this was a horse race i might play New Orleans.
Baltimore has the top fig, but NO has back class and is rounding up to a big performance :lol:

cj's dad
01-09-2012, 01:51 PM
I got news for you, the fine city of Detroit is open lengths out front.

Dave Schwartz
01-09-2012, 01:56 PM
In my world it's called reality.

True. And it bites.

The statistic that most amazes me for our little city is that 14 people were killed in pedestrian accidents in 2011, 10 in marked cross walks. Worse, that is average.

bigmack
01-12-2012, 07:03 PM
Dude cop lambasting a 'special needs' woman. Solid.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a2_1326352588

Grits
01-12-2012, 07:19 PM
SteveR, in your comment to another thread, the one about urinating on the dead. You sure about your stats on number of soldiers, or former soldiers, who are scumbags?

I don't think this former soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan was one bit intimidated by these two officers threats regarding his phone.

If I were you, I might rethink my stat, and do a little figuring on number of scumbag cops.

johnhannibalsmith
01-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Dude cop lambasting a 'special needs' woman. Solid.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a2_1326352588

Then dots the exclamation point with more (alleged) bullshit threats about the illegality of recording cops and prays the vet has warrants so he can bitchslap him too. Pathetic.

bigmack
01-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Then dots the exclamation point with more (alleged) bullshit threats about the illegality of recording cops and prays the vet has warrants so he can bitchslap him too. Pathetic.
Not that it matters but did she spit on him just before the forearm?

I can hear it now, someone is going to say spitting is considered assault.

Punk Cop done be a little cop. Punk Cop done take showers with his undies on. Punk Cop hits women.

uaQi2xsf0gQ