PDA

View Full Version : Complete BigM coverage at DRF.com

melman
01-06-2012, 10:14 AM
For the Meadowlands harness meet Harness Eye has moved all there BigM info to DRF.com. About halfway down the front page click on the Derick Giwner

blog. A LOT of information on the "Q" races such has who was used hard, who was not and if a rough trip. Since it's the start of the meet and a ton of horses will be coming off Q races this is really nice to have. Done by pro's who know how to watch races. Race by race picks and why done by Mr Giwner.
I guess they moved the M1 harness to drf for a larger piece of the internet traffic pie. It's a very nice FREE service.

Question for "Pandy". What effect to you think the extra 10% banking on the turns will have? I'm thinking a better chance for "off the pace" types.

JBmadera
01-06-2012, 10:19 AM
thank you! I really like all of Derick's stuff. The Big M is the wife's fav so I'll get to watch a lot of the action on the big screen (instead of hiding out in the home simul center, oops I mean home office.... :D )

Ray2000
01-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Nice free program, doesn't have Trackmaster nos Class, Speed, DTV and Dr/Tr stats from previous year, but is sufficient.

Thx for posting this mel

JBmadera
01-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Perhaps this has already been covered but why the change from the rolling P3's? That was my favorite bet at The Big M. Now it looks like there are just single DD, P3, P4, P5, P6.

thx

melman
01-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Ray-At the BigM web site itself they do have Trackmaster stats for driver, trainer, and each horse for last year. Did you know that last year driver Brian Sears had a postive 11% ROI on ALL horses he drove that went off at 5-1 or better. Also the Miller's, Dave and Andy had positive ROI's on horses they drove that went off as post time fav's.

JB--I was sad to see that they dropped the rolling pic3's also. Now just one pic3 on the last three races. You can tell they don't listen to me. :lol:

JBmadera
01-06-2012, 11:22 AM
JB--I was sad to see that they dropped the rolling pic3's also. Now just one pic3 on the last three races. You can tell they don't listen to me. :lol:[/QUOTE]

agree! no way that change was made based on player input.... :eek:

Ray2000
01-06-2012, 11:42 AM
mel, I just found the longshot stats, thx

and what a huge difference between Sears and Tetrick on all drives at BigM for 2011....
-3%roi for Brian vs -32% roi for TT (starts about the same 732 - 716

and Longshots +11% vs -52% :faint:

LottaKash
01-06-2012, 02:26 PM
For the Meadowlands harness meet Harness Eye has moved all there BigM info to DRF.com. About halfway down the front page click on the Derick Giwner

Hey Mel, thx for the post....Never would've known, if not for you kind tip...:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Good stuff it is, too.....

best,

melman
01-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Hey JBmadera---Maybe just maybe the New Meadowlands under Gural will listen to fans who really do bet. Click on the link to read good news about more pic3's at M1 starting this Thursday.

Ray---You already know I'm a pic3/pic4 lover. Check out the pic prices today at "the little m". Starting with R6. You do have do wade thru some small payouts but with overlays like today it's why I keep so interested in 1/2 track racing. BTW the takeout rate on pic3's at NFLD is 14%.

http://www.drf.com/news/meadowlands-alters-wagering-menu

Ray2000
01-17-2012, 04:07 PM
I saw that mel, shocker with an odds on fave...

R5 3 Sand E Fiftyfive........Bruce Aldrich Jr 2.30
R6 4 Mt Vernon Hanover...Robert Williams 11.80
R7 5 Life of Ease.............Jim Marohn Jr... 7.50
R8 5 Glasscutters Atom ...Jim Marohn Jr 17.00

Pick 3 3/4/5 $499.48 :faint:

Pick 3 4/5/5 $5524.00 :faint: :faint:

melman
01-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Ray--Not to shabby for the pic's right after that group.

R7 $7.50
R8 $17.00
R9 $10.80 pic pays $613.00

Then for races 8 thru ten just add
R10 winner $31.80
pic pays $5211.00

wilderness
01-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Nice free program, doesn't have Trackmaster nos Class, Speed, DTV and Dr/Tr stats from previous year, but is sufficient.

Thx for posting this mel

Ray,
Am I missing something?

Believe the FREE programs are only on Friday?

pandy
01-17-2012, 04:52 PM
You can access harness racing stuff at

http://www.drf.com/news/harness

mrroyboy
01-17-2012, 05:14 PM
Ok Pandy
I live in Nevada so I can't open an account with Drf. Bets. Does this mean I can't use the drf/harness eye programs when they are introduced?
Also have another question. Will your Diamond Harness system be able to use the new PP's? Thank you

pandy
01-17-2012, 05:21 PM
You can still use the pps even if you can't open a betting account. DRF is not going to have pp data files available for harness racing, they will still only be available through Trackmaster. DRF harness pps will be pdf files.

Ray2000
01-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Ray,
Am I missing something?

Believe the FREE programs are only on Friday?

Don

I'm sorry for the confusion.

When I saw this initial post, I went to DRF web site and ended up at this page

http://www.drf.com/news/drf-harness-starts-now

So I signed up with an email address, and there was a clickable button which let me download a program.

Perhaps it was an opening night special or this DRF new group "drf-harness-starts-now" hasn't got their act together yet, I'm not sure, but I never found another program.

If I learn anything new I'll post it.

wilderness
01-17-2012, 09:49 PM
Many thanks Ray.

No reason to apologize.

Possibly DRF is only providing the programs on Friday (as TVG has done (http://www.tvg.com/Open/Information.aspx?section=Free%20PPs) for a couple of years), or perhaps it's just promotion hawkng the coming of the DRF PP's.

The New Meadowlands is giving free admission and programs on Fridays, and a free program with a paid admission on Saturday.