PDA

View Full Version : New Bachmann Ad

Robert Goren
01-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Is there no low that a politician won't sink to get votes?

Sl2JwJRTs38

JustRalph
01-03-2012, 05:11 PM
I don't see that ad on her website

Are we sure it's from her campaign?

That being said.......I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as Tim Tebow doesn't care, why should anybody else?

Robert Goren
01-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Actually it came from a PAC favoring her and not her campaign per se. As we all know no politician except Obama controls the PACs favoring them. :rolleyes:

woodtoo
01-03-2012, 08:06 PM
You think thats low,like a Tebow throw :lol:

JustRalph
01-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Actually it came from a PAC favoring her and not her campaign per se. As we all know no politician except Obama controls the PACs favoring them. :rolleyes:

So, then you owe her an apology. Hold off on that email. I am sure she is busy tonight.

;)

bigmack
01-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Was it Game Theory that did some diggin' on MB and found her to be a few peas short of a casserole. I'll take his woid for it. She seems a bit touched. Great ma though.

Tomorrow she announces the end of the cul-de-sac.

Tom
01-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Whenever you want to talk about a repub's quality, just remember to properly frame it compared to Obama.

Suddenly, she looks a whole lot better! :D

rastajenk
01-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Congress is a better place for her flame-thrower, anyway, where she can help steer the national debate, and not be the one to execute policy actions.

Overlay
01-04-2012, 05:46 PM
In any event, she's academic now, isn't she?

TJDave
01-04-2012, 05:54 PM

I don't think that was ever the case. :rolleyes:

Rookies
01-04-2012, 06:27 PM
I don't think that was ever the case. :rolleyes:

EVER,EVER...

A complete nut Con... well, at least she'll have all the time in the world now to convert the Homosexuals...:lol: :lol:

What an idgit! :rolleyes:

bigmack
01-04-2012, 07:00 PM
EVER,EVER...
A complete nut Con...
A shrink could have a field day climbing inside that melon of yours with your continued hatred of CONS. Did one kick sand in your face once and you harbor deep seeded resentment ever since?

Overlay
01-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Just to clarify, by "academic", I was referring to her now being hypothetical or irrelevant as far as the remainder of the race for the Republican presidential nomination is concerned. I was not using the word in any connection with her intelligence, scholarship, or affiliation with the educational community.

Dave Schwartz
01-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Didn't she quit the race today?

bigmack
01-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Some genius called that yesterday as evidenced in post 6.

The same mastermind has predicted a Romney vic Nov 2012. The dude is a certified fatiloquist.

Dave Schwartz
01-04-2012, 08:51 PM
fatiloquist

Oh, a good word! Had to look that one up!

Thanks, Mack!

riskman
01-04-2012, 09:10 PM
The Taiwanese Politicians regularly use fortune tellers to help them make decisions on state matters.
With Romney closing in, a decent pair of magic garmies might seal the deal.

fast4522
01-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Fits this Thread.

Tom
01-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Yes, and everyone should listen to her "farewell speech" and pay close attention to what she said.

Robert Goren
01-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Not even God and Tebow could save that loon's campaign. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can fool only 5% of them if you are crazy. Most people ignore crazy people. The only people who kept up her were the cable news networks and the people with no lives like me. And as we see almost none of them thought enough of her to vote for her. She can go back to being the resident crazy conservative on the Chris Mathews show. A role which fits her perfectly.

NJ Stinks
01-05-2012, 03:26 AM
Not even God and Tebow could save that loon's campaign. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can fool only 5% of them if you are crazy.

I was sure Bachmann would score big with the knuckleball crushing righthanders from Iowa. But they brought Ricky out to pitch-hit instead. (shrug)

Robert Goren
01-05-2012, 05:42 AM
I was sure Bachmann would score big with the knuckleball crushing righthanders from Iowa. But they brought Ricky out to pitch-hit instead. (shrug)She is too crazy for even the knuckleball crushing righthanders from Iowa. She makes Ron Paul look sane. Let me tell you thats major league crazy.

badcompany
01-05-2012, 08:10 AM
You two make me laugh.

With Bachmann's looks, education, family background, career, and the way she held her own as a lone woman against six alpha-males, if she were a liberal you'd be kissing her ass to no end.

But in the fascist world of the left, women aren't allowed to be Conservative. That's why the attacks against her have been so vicious.

lsbets
01-05-2012, 09:21 AM
You two make me laugh.

With Bachmann's looks, education, family background, career, and the way she held her own as a lone woman against six alpha-males, if she were a liberal you'd be kissing her ass to no end.

But in the fascist world of the left, women aren't allowed to be Conservative. That's why the attacks against her have been so vicious.

The attacks against her have been vicious because she has said some extraordinarily stupid things. Here are 3:

1) First shots of the Revolutionary War were in NH.

2) John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa (it was John Wayne Gacy)

3) Gardasil causes mental retardation.

I thought she was very good at the foreign policy debate when talking about Pakistan. But when outside of her comfort zone she could often sound downright loony. When you say a lot of stupid shit and you want to be President, you should expect some attacks. Kudos to Iowa for knocking her out and crippling Perry.

Robert Goren
01-05-2012, 09:39 AM
You two make me laugh.

But in the fascist world of the left, women aren't allowed to be Conservative. That's why the attacks against her have been so vicious.Of course they are, but when they say crazy or stupid things they are going get blasted just like conservative men. The bar for conservative women is Condy Rice. She makes women like Bachmann look really bad.

Tom
01-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Here is what happened.
We sent garbage to Iowa and told them to pick the best garbage.

They did.

But we still are left with garbage. It just doesn't smell as bad as the dems' garbage.