PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Mavs tonight

cj
12-30-2011, 12:56 AM
Definitely got my moneys worth!

wfFuzPDu2L8

Dahoss9698
12-30-2011, 01:21 AM
I was wondering if you went. Must have been quite a celebration after that shot.

cj
12-30-2011, 09:58 AM
I was wondering if you went. Must have been quite a celebration after that shot.

Yes, rarely miss one. It was really strange. In the past, people would have been heading for the exits in droves after the Carter shot. I always heckle them as they leave. But yesterday, nobody left. It was almost like everyone just knew, and they stayed for several minutes after as well.

Scary as this is, Durant is a much better player this year than last.

maddog42
12-30-2011, 10:02 AM
Yes, rarely miss one. It was really strange. In the past, people would have been heading for the exits in droves after the Carter shot. I always heckle them as they leave. But yesterday, nobody left. It was almost like everyone just knew, and they stayed for several minutes after as well.

Scary as this is, Durant is a much better player this year than last.

Durant is still young. Jordan got better after a few years, a lot better. Durant is not Jordan, but if he keeps making shots like that, he is on his way.

headhawg
12-30-2011, 10:55 AM
Interesting developments with Durant and Westbrook, though. They are downplaying the Memphis game argument but I'm thinking that Westbrook will be gone. I just don't think that he fits well on the Thunder. He's signed through this year but isn't there a qualifying offer involved for next year? OKC might be looking at a trade before it comes down to that.

cj
12-30-2011, 11:07 AM
Interesting developments with Durant and Westbrook, though. They are downplaying the Memphis game argument but I'm thinking that Westbrook will be gone. I just don't think that he fits well on the Thunder. He's signed through this year but isn't there a qualifying offer involved for next year? OKC might be looking at a trade before it comes down to that.

There is ZERO chance Westbrook is going anywhere. The national media is trying to make a story that just isn't there. Those guys are like brothers. Sure, they have words now and then because they are serious competitors.

They already had chances to trade Russ for Paul and Rondo. If they passed on those, doesn't that pretty much say it all?