PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS GREETINGS to all the PA Boys & Girls!

Rookies
12-24-2011, 04:25 PM
Even those who lean off the hard right plank...;)

To All My Left-wing and Liberal Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the summer/winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada a great nation. Not to imply that our country is necessarily greater than any other country in the world. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Right-wing Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Overlay
12-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Merry Christmas to all, and all the best in 2012 (at least until the world ends in December)!

RXB
12-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Merry Christmas!

boxcar
12-24-2011, 04:55 PM
Even those who lean off the hard right plank...;)

To All My Left-wing and Liberal Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the summer/winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada a great nation. Not to imply that our country is necessarily greater than any other country in the world. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Right-wing Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

:lol: :lol: You have to admit, Rooks, that being a "right winger" surely saves one breath and/or typing fingers. There really is something to be said for K.I.S.S. :D

Merry Christmas and may all have the Happiest, Healthiest and Most Prosperous New Year ever!

Boxcar

boxcar
12-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Merry Christmas to all, and all the best in 2012 (at least until the world ends in December)!

Ahh...you've set your Mayan clock already, eh? :D

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
12-24-2011, 07:04 PM
Merry Christmas and may all have the Happiest, Healthiest and Most Prosperous New Year ever!

Boxcar

As per usual ;) , I second Boxcar's emotion!

And Rookies, Overlay's, and RXB's too! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Shelby
12-24-2011, 09:43 PM
Merry Christmas!!!!

shots
12-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Merry Christmas !

098poi
12-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Safe and Merry Christmas to all!

bigmack
12-25-2011, 12:11 AM
Nice to be around kids this time o' year. Kids are a trip. Adults are the same boreasses they always is. :p

BlueShoe
12-25-2011, 02:23 AM
Even though I am a member in good standing in The Ebenezer Scrooge Admiration Society and an officer in the Bah Humbug Club ;) , will take this opportunity to wish you and yours a Joyous and Merry Christmas!

Johnny V
12-25-2011, 05:30 AM
Merry Christmas to all !! :jump: :jump: :jump:

Robert Goren
12-25-2011, 05:48 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to each and everyone.

wisconsin
12-25-2011, 09:07 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Jay Trotter
12-25-2011, 09:46 AM
I echo Rookies' sentiments to all of the PA family! Just like my real family, some of you I love to death and some are a pain in the ass but I wish each of you all the best for the Holiday Season and the New Year to come. :ThmbUp:

CryingForTheHorses
12-25-2011, 09:46 AM
Merry Christmas all..Hope you all have a great day away from the races..

Overlay
12-25-2011, 09:54 AM
... a great day away from the races.
That's an oxymoron, isn't it? :)

DJofSD
12-25-2011, 10:30 AM
Noel! All I want for Christmas are full fields for all grass races.

That's an oxymoron, isn't it? :)

I don't know. Is a good day away from the races worse than or better than a bad day at the races?

Overlay
12-25-2011, 10:57 AM
I don't know. Is a good day away from the races worse than or better than a bad day at the races?
At the end of his book The Track: A Day in the Life of Belmont Park, Bill Surface quoted someone (I believe it was trainer John Nerud, although I'm not sure) as saying, "A bad day at the track is better than a damn good day anywhere else." That's what I was thinking of.

Greyfox
12-25-2011, 11:40 AM
At the end of his book The Track: A Day in the Life of Belmont Park, Bill Surface quoted someone (I believe it was trainer John Nerud, although I'm not sure) as saying, "A bad day at the track is better than a damn good day anywhere else." That's what I was thinking of.

That one is an oldie but usually is about golf.
"A bad day at the golf course is better than a good day at the office."

DJofSD
12-25-2011, 11:54 AM
That one is an oldie but usually is about golf.
"A bad day at the golf course is better than a good day at the office."
Or fishing.

Marshall Bennett
12-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you're having a great day. Best wishes !!

canleakid
12-25-2011, 12:08 PM
[B]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!! FROM AUSTIN,TEXAS

HUSKER55
12-25-2011, 04:45 PM
christmas cost me an additional ten pounds. Guess I know what I will be doing next year.:D :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Tom
12-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Have a Merry Christmas.....whether you want to or not! :D

Grits
12-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Merry Christmas, gentlemen, and too, the ladies, here at Pace Advantage. Hoping you are surrounded by family and friends . . . those who matter the most, filling your holiday with joy, laughter, peace and most of all, love.

Blessings to each of you, especially to PA, Mike, who makes this gathering place possible.

g.

fast4522
12-25-2011, 06:59 PM
A very Merry Christmas to all of you, and wishing everyone many more.

PaceAdvantage
12-26-2011, 03:04 AM
Merry Christmas, gentlemen, and too, the ladies, here at Pace Advantage. Hoping you are surrounded by family and friends . . . those who matter the most, filling your holiday with joy, laughter, peace and most of all, love.

Blessings to each of you, especially to PA, Mike, who makes this gathering place possible.

g.Thanks Grits...much appreciated...I had my Christmas greeting up on the home page as usual, which is why I didn't respond here...

But, belatedly, I'll just say I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas a Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays all around...

mostpost
12-26-2011, 10:26 AM

g.
I was surrounded all day Christmas. It would have been really enjoyable except for the guy on the bullhorn who kept yelling "Surrender or die"