PDA

View Full Version : Charles Town Race 4

jotb
12-21-2011, 11:02 PM
I need some help here please..I watched the pan and head on shot of this race many times..Can someone please tell me how many paths off the rail the number 4 horse was going into the turn? Not the 1st turn.. And what are your thoughts about the ride on the 4 horse?

Thank you,
Joe

lamboguy
12-21-2011, 11:19 PM
I need some help here please..I watched the pan and head on shot of this race many times..Can someone please tell me how many paths off the rail the number 4 horse was going into the turn? Not the 1st turn.. And what are your thoughts about the ride on the 4 horse?

Thank you,
Joei saw him in either the 2 or 3 path. i saw nothing wrong with the ride what so ever. i just don't think the horse was ready to win that condition today. he would have won a single beaten, but he was not eligible. that race is not an easy race to begin with. they are giving away $14k for the race.

k f
12-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Three wide into the far turn, back near the rail midway around it.

Poor horse never could find room throughout the final quarter but it didn't look like there was anything Bocachica could have done differently.

Knowclew
12-22-2011, 10:10 AM
Totally agree with Lambo and k f on their analysis.
Horse was pretty live for 11-1. I do think with a clean shot he would have been 2nd, but the winner had first run, and looked strong as well.

I put him in my stable...he may be worth a look next time.

jotb
12-22-2011, 12:44 PM
Thanks Guys..I knew that I watched the same race..I was informed after the race the jock was in the 6 path.. Looked like he wanted to come out in the turn but the winner was flying by so he couldn't..Then he ducked back to the inside through the stretch.. I agree at best he would have finished 2nd..

lamboguy
12-22-2011, 12:49 PM
Thanks Guys..I knew that I watched the same race..I was informed after the race the jock was in the 6 path.. Looked like he wanted to come out in the turn but the winner was flying by so he couldn't..Then he ducked back to the inside through the stretch.. I agree at best he would have finished 2nd..
you know better than i do, the trainer always blames the rider. when i lose my races, and i do lose plenty of them, i blame my poor training.