PDA

View Full Version : Cash Rewards & Personalized Service at IdaBet.com

IdaBet.com
12-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Happy Holidays to all PaceAdvantage members. I'd like to use this space to introduce you to IdaBet.com, one of the fastest growing ADW's in the country. We are USA based and licensed and active members of live racing in Idaho.

Idabet.com is truly a different type of ADW, not one of the big track companies, but a service soley built around our players.

We offer:
-Cash Rewards Daily (on average from 3.5-11%). No points...just real cash added to your account everyday based on your actual bets.

-Personalized service by the owners of the company. We work directly with all of our players to satisfy your needs. While your day to day betting is done through Customer Service, we the owners are always available to talk to you.

-We offer most every track out there (flats and harness, except those of Churchill Downs) with FREE LIVE VIDEO of all of our races.

-Racetrack style promotions...If you can't make it to the track, we try to give you a slice of the track experience with prize giveaways, handicapping contests, online Forum and access to all publications.

-New Players Bonus...we are currently offering Cash Bonuses of $300 and $100 depending on your level of play to all new players.

-Monthly Bonus Rewards...In addition to our daily IdaRewards cash, we offer players up to an additional 2% in cash every month based on your play as well as programs and other perks.

-The Best Refer-a-Friend Program...Our BBF (Best Betting Friends) rewards you and your friends with a $50 cash bonus...AND...you can earn up to 1/2% of your friends wagers EVERYDAY...That's right, you get paid daily without doing a thing as long as your friends bet with us!

Why not give us a shot and see the difference. If you have any questions please contact me at Steve@Idabet.com or to sign up visit us at IdaBet.com.

We really look forward to serving you and Best Wishes for a great holiday season.

Warren Henry
12-21-2011, 01:56 AM
Do you accept players from Missouri?

chrisl
12-21-2011, 07:38 PM
I do not see California on your list? Chris

iceknight
12-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Hi guys,
If anyone is thinking joining IDABET I would like to put in a good word here.
They do have a fairly simple to use interface and it is great to bet via Idabet compared to couple of others I use because the way their page is structured I can easily see program, changes, conditions, results of previous races on the card and the wagering menu ALL in one page..

I do need to open the video window separately though and always have to turn off the windows media player mode and switch to Flash player mode.. so that is a personal pain for me.

I also like the neat rebates and the rebate promos they run time to time. It's always nice to see extra money in the account when you log back in a day later!

One last note, if you are thinking of joining Idabet please consider using my referral, it will give me a few dollars to wager!! thank you!! Pls PM for the referral ID> thanks.

IdaBet.com
12-23-2011, 11:04 AM
Hi Chris:

We take all the tracks from California, however we cannot accept bets from California residents which currently is limited. We are hopeful they change their laws in the near future.

Thanks for your interest and best wishes for a happy holiday.

IdaBet.com
12-23-2011, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the good words. Don't forget both you and your new friends get $50 when the qualify besides the daily BBF rewards. It pays to post. By the way, we'll have a new program for you shortly which allow you to market us online on a wide basis that will work the same way automatically, just like you are doing now.

Best wishes for a great holiday. Steve

IdaBet.com
12-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Sorry, due to state law you can have Ted Drewes custard and world champions in Missouri, but not the ADW or no longer Albert Pujols. And after last night, you might even have Andrew Luck, but not Idabet.

Hopefully, the laws will change down the road.

Thanks for your interest and happy holidays.

Steve@Idabet.com