PDA

View Full Version : big ben is playing

judd
12-19-2011, 07:02 PM
steelers*********************************

slew101
12-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Should have stayed on the bench.

I don't know why teams don't play more aggressive against the SF offense. Alex Smith is a terrible deep ball thrower, yet the Pitt CBs allowed the 10-yard down and out all game.

NE just got handed home field throughout if they win next two at home against Miami and Buffalo.

Brady lost at home last two years in the playoffs, but I think NE will be tough to beat at home this season despite the bad defense.

judd
12-20-2011, 05:32 AM
Should have stayed on the bench.

I don't know why teams don't play more aggressive against the SF offense. Alex Smith is a terrible deep ball thrower, yet the Pitt CBs allowed the 10-yard down and out all game.

NE just got handed home field throughout if they win next two at home against Miami and Buffalo.

Brady lost at home last two years in the playoffs, but I think NE will be tough to beat at home this season despite the bad defense.

what the _____________great coaching

Robert Goren
12-20-2011, 07:49 AM
All of which leads to the question, which is worse? NE's defense or Baltimore's offense?

cj's dad
12-20-2011, 11:22 AM
All of which leads to the question, which is worse? NE's defense or Baltimore's offense?

PTS - 23.9
(12th) - 63% worse

YDS - 342.0
(15th) - 53% worse

PASS YDS - 226.8 (16th) - 50% worse

RUSH YDS - 115.2 (16th)- 50% worse

Looks like they are better than most in the league offensively.
Might wanna sharpen your detective skills Bobby.

PS- and in 1st place in the AFC North

Rise Over Run
12-20-2011, 09:02 PM
“Just wondering how this happens at a professional stadium,” Roethlisberger said..

Wow, don't be so hard on yourself Ben. I mean a QB rating of 52, 3 INTs, and a fumble isn't that bad... :lol: :lol:

But you might want to re-think that JaMarcus Russel fitness program you're on. :lol: :lol: