PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Just Wow!

JustRalph
12-17-2011, 05:16 AM
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/12/rosemount_high_prank_kissing_mom_dad_video.php

What the hell is next.............

HUSKER55
12-17-2011, 07:38 AM
boy,..that ........WOW!

PaceAdvantage
12-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Freaky....

I have a question though...what if you were an openly gay student? :lol:

woodtoo
12-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Forget your sons and daughters it's time to lock up your parents.
and who's idea was this?

TJDave
12-17-2011, 09:23 PM
I hear talk they're thinking of renaming it Jerry Springer High.

It's stories like these that make me appreciate the fact that way more than half my life is over.

bigmack
12-17-2011, 09:28 PM
As I drink in more & more of this society I'm fairly close to officially declaring, all the wrong people are having children.

boxcar
12-17-2011, 09:32 PM
Forget your sons and daughters it's time to lock up your parents.
and who's idea was this?

Officials from Rosemount High School are apologizing for a so-called "prank" that will almost surely lead to a lifetime of awkward family gatherings and thousands of hours of therapy for the students involved.

No doubt in my mind whose idea this was. The Public School system is one sick institution.

Boxcar

newtothegame
12-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Officials from Rosemount High School are apologizing for a so-called "prank" that will almost surely lead to a lifetime of awkward family gatherings and thousands of hours of therapy for the students involved.

No doubt in my mind whose idea this was. The Public School system is one sick institution.

Boxcar
Any idea is nothing more then just an Idea....
The parents AGREED and CARRIED it out.
Now thats not to say I agree with the idea.....but ...,the parents need some serious counseling!

mostpost
12-18-2011, 12:05 AM

Boxcar
I thought the subject of this thread was the stupidest thing I was going to read today. Then I read your comment above.

Tom
12-18-2011, 08:13 AM
So you trumped him? :D

HUSKER55
12-18-2011, 08:43 AM
:lol:

boxcar
12-18-2011, 09:04 AM
I thought the subject of this thread was the stupidest thing I was going to read today. Then I read your comment above.

You want to learn something about "stupid, Mr. Postman, bone up on how public schools , generally, are doing academically. It isn't pretty. But they do excel in a few courses: Political Correctness, Anti-Christian Ed, Perverse Sex Ed, and yes...Stupid Ideas hatched by this particular school.

Boxcar
P.S. Oh, yeah...I nearly forgot...thanks to Nanny State, schools continue to excel at feeding kids by providing "free" school dinners...to the "poor", of course.
I'm just waiting for the day when the school invites the kids' entire families to show up to be fed din din every day, as a supplemental program, of course, to the Food Stamps being provided to them. :rolleyes:

badcompany
12-18-2011, 10:11 AM
A dirty little secret is that recent technological innovations have rendered about 80% of the educational infrastructure obsolete. Pretty much any type of subject that doesn't require hands on work can be learned more efficiently on-line.

Sitting in a classroom with 30 other people is no longer required.

Meanwhile, our technologically clueless President is telling people to become teachers when that industry will shrink dramatically going forward.

TJDave
12-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Pretty much any type of subject that doesn't require hands on work can be learned more efficiently on-line.

Sitting in a classroom with 30 other people is no longer required.

Sure. As long as one has the desire and discipline.

Most don't.

BillW-mod
12-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Closed by request of OP