PDA

View Full Version : Average Joe?!

superfecta
12-10-2003, 12:30 AM
Just saw the winner and the girl on jay Leno.Whats the big deal?Shes alright looking and so is he.Hes no goober in the looks dept,so how did he end up on the show?Now Adam,that dude was a goober,but he was rich and nice.I guess that canceled each other out.....

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2003, 12:11 AM
I watched only one episode of that show...the finale....and the only reason I watched it after the first couple of minutes, is because Adam makes his money "Day Trading"...this immediately grabbed my attention....

You just knew from listening to her speak that she had little physical connection to Adam, and his money was the only thing that made her choice difficult....

But then again, why would a rich guy like that have to share an apartment with a roomie? He did say he's made AND LOST millions of dollars trading....LOL

LurkingBettor
12-11-2003, 12:34 AM
Super,

They added 3 "model" types to the show once she had cut 14 or 15 "average" guys down to 3. That was one of the twists. As you know, she ultimately went with the "model".

LB

superfecta
12-11-2003, 12:43 AM
I, like PA only watched parts of the show,so thats what happened.Glad to know there are still Superficial women in the world....Now I gotta find one that is Superfectal.....or one that can't spell.:D