PDA

View Full Version : Betehorse and Pinnacle

GR1@HTR
12-09-2003, 09:36 AM
Curious if any of you guys have been "cut off" by either betehorse or Pinnacle for winning too much?

kingfin66
12-10-2003, 12:04 AM
I wish. Why, what happened to you?

GR1@HTR
12-10-2003, 08:26 AM
Nothing...Just wondering what the water temp. is before I think about jumping into the pond.

alysheba88
12-10-2003, 10:06 AM
Have never heard of anyone getting booted from either. Pinnacle takes huge amounts of action, cannot see them doing anything. Same with e horse. Never heard of anyone getting booted.

Rick
12-10-2003, 05:08 PM
I would think that this would be a good question for either Dick Schmidt or Barry Meadows since, I think, both of them have bet large amounts of money at ehorse. I'm not a large bettor, but have never had any problems with them even when my bankroll was a very large multiple of my original investment.

Inglewood Flamingo
12-12-2003, 01:15 PM
GR1, Please email me privately at garett@betehorse.com. I am the Director of Marketing for eHorse. We won't cut you off!

trying2win
12-12-2003, 02:09 PM
INGLEWOOD FLAMINGO,

--Regarding that comment...i.e."We won't cut you off"...It's ironical that you made that statement, because I can't seem to make a connection to your site today so far! Have tried several times to no avail. Even your LIVE HELP chat button isn't working. Are you having technical problems?

--Oh well, at least you have a toll-free phone number as an alternative. Guess I'll just use that for now.

Thanks,

Trying2win

Inglewood Flamingo
12-12-2003, 02:29 PM
trying2win, I am on the site now and no problems on my end. I would give CS a call in CR and see if they can help. Thanks for letting me know. 800-416-2838

trying2win
12-12-2003, 02:44 PM
INGLEWOOD FLAMINGO,

--Thanks for the reply. Before I phone customer service, I'll just ask some other PA members if they are having the same connection problem today.

--Any other PA members who use BETEHORSE, having trouble getting a connection today? You can send me a private message, if you don't want to say you use BETEHORSE, that's okay. I just would like to know where the connection problem is originating from.

Thanks,

Trying2win

David McKenzie
12-12-2003, 04:11 PM
Trying2win,

I've been using it all day and it's working perfectly.

:::knock on wood:::

:>)

trying2win
12-12-2003, 04:17 PM
INGLEWOOD FLAMINGO,

--I just thought of doing a reboot of the computer. That did the trick! I can now access my account at BETEHORSE.

--One more question. Are there any plans at BETEHORSE to add some more SORT FILTERS on the wagering pages? At present there is only the SORT-BY-DATE feature. Would be nice to have an addition of something like a DATE and TRACK combined sort, or maybe a DATE, TRACK, and TYPE-OF-BET combined sort. These additions would be nice for review purposes for some of us horseplayers too lazy to keep our own betting records. (I'm guilty of that too often...Shame on me).

-I don't know whether any other betting sites have a variety of SORTS on their wagering pages. If they do, I'm sure they are a welcome feature for the customers.

Thanks,

Trying2win

trying2win
12-12-2003, 04:19 PM
David,

Just saw your post after I submitted my "GOT IT GOING" post subject. I must have had a little gremlin in my computer first thing today!

Thanks,

Trying2win

Inglewood Flamingo
12-12-2003, 04:35 PM
trying2win, There are a number of new features in the works currently and this one has been a hot topic so I'm sure it is being seriously considered. I will ask my guys in CR and report back as soon as I hear something. If anyone new decides to give eHorse a try I would certainly appreciate it if you would mention my name under the "how di you hear about us" heading. Thanks guys.

trackchampion
12-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Both are good outfits,

You will never get cut off by either..