PDA

View Full Version : Talk about spin....

Tom
12-09-2011, 08:02 AM
NYS announces a tax cut to us poor fools who live in the 58th ranked state.
Problem here is, what actually was passed in the dead of night was the second largest tax increase in the history of the miserable state.

They really think we are fools here.

JustRalph
12-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Been reading about it online. Very sneaky........Cuomo going back on his promise........ what are the odds?

Tom
12-09-2011, 07:33 PM
The turd doesn't fall far from the toilet.

mostpost
12-09-2011, 10:05 PM
NYS announces a tax cut to us poor fools who live in the 58th ranked state.
Problem here is, what actually was passed in the dead of night was the second largest tax increase in the history of the miserable state.

They really think we are fools here.

There are only fifty seven states, you big dummy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
12-09-2011, 10:30 PM
That is much NYS sucks. :D

bigmack
12-09-2011, 11:35 PM
The turd doesn't fall far from the toilet.
Day in & day out, strong material. Don't go changin', Mr. T. :lol:

Fill it with gas and point it t'wards Skokie.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/BluesBros.gif

BlueShoe
12-10-2011, 12:09 AM
There are only fifty seven states, you big dummy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay, if Mosty is correct we are #58; if Tom has it right #59. By "we", I mean of course California. Some of us collect and pay attention to polls and surveys. In virtually every one we either come in last or strongly contend for the bottom. Governor Moonbeam and the Dimacrats running things answer to our problems is a proposal to raise taxes and add more restrictions and regulations. The only thing California comes out on top on is weather. Often think that the dire straits that California racing finds itself in is a reflection of the screwed up way the rest of the state is being run.

dartman51
12-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Okay, if Mosty is correct we are #58; if Tom has it right #59. By "we", I mean of course California. Some of us collect and pay attention to polls and surveys. In virtually every one we either come in last or strongly contend for the bottom. Governor Moonbeam and the Dimacrats running things answer to our problems is a proposal to raise taxes and add more restrictions and regulations. The only thing California comes out on top on is weather. Often think that the dire straits that California racing finds itself in is a reflection of the screwed up way the rest of the state is being run.

Actually, according to Mr Obama, there are 60 States. He said, and I quote, " I've now been to 57 States, I think. One left to go." That's 58. Then he added," Alaska and Hawaii, I wasn't allowed to go to, even though I really wanted to visit." That's plus 2, which makes 60. I have looked at every atlas I can find, and I still can't locate those 10 extra states. He must be using a Kenyan map. :rolleyes: :ThmbUp:

BlueShoe
12-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Actually, according to Mr Obama, there are 60 States. He said, and I quote, " I've now been to 57 States, I think. One left to go." That's 58. Then he added," Alaska and Hawaii, I wasn't allowed to go to, even though I really wanted to visit." That's plus 2, which makes 60. I have looked at every atlas I can find, and I still can't locate those 10 extra states. He must be using a Kenyan map. :rolleyes: :ThmbUp:
Perhaps he was thinking of his Indonesian homeland and counting each major island as a state; Java, Borneo, Sumatra, Sulawesi, New Guinea, etc.

so.cal.fan
12-10-2011, 11:27 AM
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2011/12/la_housing_authority_scandal_mayor_villaraigosa_kn ew.php

These goblins stole millions from poor people, all tax payer dollars.

jognlope
12-10-2011, 01:51 PM
I love NYC and the Adirondacks. I can't complain about NY state because it provides my brother who has about 3 chronic illnesses all the help and financial aid he needs, and I don't own land, but I feel sorry for those who do. The taxes are huge, something like up to $4,000 for people who live over on 5th ave going toward Walmart and they have only 1/4 or 1/2 acre or something. I could never own a home here, I'd be working all hours, stressed to the max, although maybe out toward Ephratah and the country areas taxes are less.