PDA

View Full Version : Four Singles for Aq. Friday

toetoe
12-09-2011, 02:40 AM
5) :8: , Soda Pop Kid

6) :2: , Alphabet Jamerica

8) :1: , Southern Ridge

9) :2: , Chickatari

Race (5) is decent for the level, but if :8: is missing no more than one limb, he'll win. Fourth favorite on line --- 6/1.

Race (6) is a two-filly affair. 2/1 on :2: is only fair, but 3/1 on :3: is an underlay. Kenneally does scare me, though. Ooh ... :eek:

Race (8) features the best bet of both myself and Dave Litfin (jinx !!!). :1: , the 4/1 third choice (!!!) goes second time for Pletcher after facing decent foes at Monmouth --- believe it or not.

Race (9) has an even money bet-against, :5: , dropping so steeply she may get the bends and have to scratch. :2: is the play at 3/1. Dominguez says he'll ride for Dutrow Boutros-Galli.

Not easy --- just simple. In the pick-six, I am leaving off the favorites in leg 1, but if you find four singles, you'll be able to buy the other two legs for a prescratch price of $154.

Rise Over Run
12-09-2011, 04:02 AM
Sorry to ruin your plans, but Chickatari has to be an early scratch in Race 9. I don't think she even meets the conditions of the race anymore, and she was claimed from Winter Park/Dutrow in her last at Parx on 12/4 by Phil Aristone. The PPs I'm looking at acknowledge the claim, but still have the old connections listed as owner/trainer. I'm assuming they had her entered in both races, but chose to run the early date at Parx on Sunday.

lamboguy
12-09-2011, 09:05 AM
Sorry to ruin your plans, but Chickatari has to be an early scratch in Race 9. I don't think she even meets the conditions of the race anymore, and she was claimed from Winter Park/Dutrow in her last at Parx on 12/4 by Phil Aristone. The PPs I'm looking at acknowledge the claim, but still have the old connections listed as owner/trainer. I'm assuming they had her entered in both races, but chose to run the early date at Parx on Sunday.
she already has her 3 wins

toetoe
12-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Apologies for losing my Internet connection. :blush:

My :2: - filly was eligible by virtue of her being three years old. Three wins lifetime or thirty-three, she would be eligible. Now, I had no idea that they take official entries five or six days ahead.

:8: in leg 2 just did not fire, period. I wouldn't have the winner, anyway. :1: in leg 5 was the only real bummer, apparently running his race, only to finish second, but threatlessly. Again, I doubt I'd have the winner on a "rational" ticket.

One thread through the improbable pick-six today might involve the first-leg superchalk and longshots in at least four other legs ... :confused: ... :D .