PDA

View Full Version : Random questions on Usa races

sektopod
12-07-2011, 05:18 AM
Hi

Im new , and I've to say that this is a nice comunity.

Following from some months but registered only today.

I've some simple questions , if you can help me would be nice.

1 ) I was using latekick.com ratings in the past, very usefull, but sadly doesnt work anymore. I'm looking for some free ratings ( even archives of past days ) of usa races. Its full of uk sites with free ratings, but cant find any of usa races.

2 ) This is just a curiosity, I look at ebetusa, tvg.com, to watch the money on the track. Its that the money that whole "world" put on the race or what ? look so few when I see just 500 dollars on 1 horse, while I see 450.000 euro on 1 uk horse anytime.
Its maybe the money that people at the track bet? But then why its different on some websites.

thanks for help :)

sektopod
12-08-2011, 05:14 AM
anyone know something ?

thanks
:)

sektopod
04-04-2012, 03:22 PM
bump anyone knw ?

PaceAdvantage
04-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Sorry for the trouble...your IP address was flagged because it was from outside the US...part of our internal controls to prevent spam...that's why nobody could see your thread.

I've fixed the problem and all should be well now. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Dave Schwartz
04-04-2012, 09:55 PM
1. The business models in the US rarely permit free anything.

2. Those feeds are showing handle from all locations that are in the actual pools at the track.

Hope this helped.

Welcome to PaceAdvantage. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself and how you handicap.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

highnote
04-05-2012, 02:51 AM
http://www.trackmaster.com lists free archived ratings.

http://www.trackmaster.com/cgi-bin/axtmtls.cgi?tmf

sektopod
04-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Sorry for the trouble...your IP address was flagged because it was from outside the US...part of our internal controls to prevent spam...that's why nobody could see your thread.

I've fixed the problem and all should be well now. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

hehe yeah just 1 year wait :p

thanks !

gm10
04-05-2012, 03:37 AM
Hi

1 ) I was using latekick.com ratings in the past, very usefull, but sadly doesnt work anymore. I'm looking for some free ratings ( even archives of past days ) of usa races. Its full of uk sites with free ratings, but cant find any of usa races.

2 ) This is just a curiosity, I look at ebetusa, tvg.com, to watch the money on the track. Its that the money that whole "world" put on the race or what ? look so few when I see just 500 dollars on 1 horse, while I see 450.000 euro on 1 uk horse anytime.
Its maybe the money that people at the track bet? But then why its different on some websites.

latekick.com wasn't free

PaceAdvantage
04-05-2012, 10:45 AM
hehe yeah just 1 year wait :p

thanks ! Yeah, this one got by me for a while...lol...sorry about that.

sektopod
04-05-2012, 11:05 AM
yeah u correct wasnt free, but was very cheap, something with ratings like that it exist ? cheap

davew
04-05-2012, 11:43 AM
where do you see 450,000 EUR on 1 horse all the time?

Union Rags had that much to win last weekend, big races or horses will get that much - but it is not very common in USA

sektopod
04-05-2012, 05:21 PM
450.000 on uk race

sektopod
09-08-2013, 03:37 PM
any new site with ratings ? thanks

Stillriledup
09-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Hi

American bettors have big egos, talk a great game, but when it comes time to put serious money into the pools, many of them turn into 2 dollar chumps.

thaskalos
09-09-2013, 03:05 AM
American bettors have big egos, talk a great game, but when it comes time to put serious money into the pools, many of them turn into 2 dollar chumps.

Very observant, SRU! :ThmbUp: