PDA

View Full Version : Pedophilia in Hollywood !

cj's dad
12-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Alerted to this today by the local media (talk radio). According to the linked story, it is a serious problem. The mainline news media (print) is reluctant to address this and the networks are hands off. They have no problem at all with the Penn States, Syracuses of the world or with the Catholic Church (not that they should) but where is the outrage over this criminal activity.

Link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/12/corey-feldman-pedophilia-is-hollywoods_n_925287.html

PhantomOnTour
12-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Feldman was a "friend" of Michael Jackson.

Still, his comments are rather weak if he isn't willing to name names....
"This stuff is going on, I'm telling ya...it's gotta stop"

Then help stop it Corey!!
Name names now!

cj's dad
12-06-2011, 11:40 AM
His isn't the only story POT; google "Pedophilia in Hollywood" and look at the number of stories that appear.

I do agree though, he needs to "man up" !

thaskalos
12-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Of course the Hollywood pedophiles are going to continue "getting away with it"...if the "victims" continue to protect the guilty by refusing to name them.

So what if they are "Hollywood moguls"?

TJDave
12-06-2011, 02:29 PM
The "industry" has been defending this POS for decades.

http://deceiver.com/2009/09/28/roman-polanski-whats-a-little-pedophilia-between-friends/

I'm not surprised. Pedophiles gravitate to wherever the opportunity lies. That's why there are pedophile priests and religious leaders of all stripes, teachers, camp counselors, movie insiders, etc. What IS surprising and disgusting is how these groups tend to protect the perpetrators.

JustRalph
12-06-2011, 04:09 PM
The "industry" has been defending this POS for decades.

http://deceiver.com/2009/09/28/roman-polanski-whats-a-little-pedophilia-between-friends/

I'm not surprised. Pedophiles gravitate to wherever the opportunity lies. That's why there are pedophile priests and religious leaders of all stripes, teachers, camp counselors, movie insiders, etc. What IS surprising and disgusting is how these groups tend to protect the perpetrators.

perfect post Dave. The greater the reward/dangled carrot etc, the more power the abuser has over the victim. They lure them in with these great opportunities and then hold them in their grasp (literally) by threatening to deny the reward.

Always the way of the pedophile. From the lowest form offering candy to a kid on the street, to offering a Hollywood movie role. It's human nature. Very few defy it and name names.

Tom
12-06-2011, 10:10 PM
That is why it doesn't take a village, it takes a family.
Too many farm out their responsibilities to others, like "the coach."

Robert Goren
12-06-2011, 11:40 PM
That is why it doesn't take a village, it takes a family.
Too many farm out their responsibilities to others, like "the coach." Sometimes the problem is in the family.
As for Pedophila in Hollywood, it has been written in many places that it has been around since the begins. As a side note, in the Godfather the book the movie mogal who ended up a horse's head in his bed was a Pedophile.

toetoe
12-07-2011, 02:39 AM
Hey, this is as good a place as any to try out my joke. I just invented it, and it has not charted well in Las Vegas. Here goes:

Q.: What's the preferred Italian dish for Roman Polanski ?

A.: Chicken Statutory.

Steve 'StatMan'
12-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Okay, I came up with one a week ago at least, had to hold back.

What is Sandusky's favorite football cheer?

--- Come On Boys!

Steve 'StatMan'
12-07-2011, 10:21 PM
As CharlieBrown said in his chistmas special, "ACK! I've killed it."