PDA

View Full Version : michelle yu...

toussaud
12-02-2011, 10:19 PM
does she not work for TVG anymore? she's on the Fox pac 12 championship broadcast right now

Shelby
12-02-2011, 10:34 PM
I wondered where she was and read a thread on TVG's forum that she was let go.

On Twitter today I got a tweet from her that said she's no longer with TVG and is working for FOX.

Striker
12-03-2011, 12:57 AM
What is she for Fox? A sideline reporter?

toussaud
12-03-2011, 01:12 AM
What is she for Fox? A sideline reporter?no even worse, she was the chick who did the dr pepper 100,000 scholarship throw off thingy

though i will cut her slack she just got the gig. i'm sure by next year she will very well be a sideline reporter.

honestly going to miss watching her on TVG the few times i did watch. while she isn't a handicappers handicapper it was clear she really enjoyed horse racing

FenceBored
12-03-2011, 07:23 AM
no even worse, she was the chick who did the dr pepper 100,000 scholarship throw off thingy

though i will cut her slack she just got the gig. i'm sure by next year she will very well be a sideline reporter.

honestly going to miss watching her on TVG the few times i did watch. while she isn't a handicappers handicapper it was clear she really enjoyed horse racing

I saw that segment, having just turned on the TV which was on that channel. :eek:

Anyone who wants to deride the production values of TVG and HRTV as below the major sports networks should be forced to watch that cluster...

lamboguy
12-03-2011, 09:09 AM
i truly think she did love horseracing, she worked her way to open up some type of door for herself. its great to see and i wish her the very best and continued success.

olddaddy
12-03-2011, 10:02 AM
She seemed very personable but I never understood what was her background to have the job she had. Most of the on-sight TVG or HRTV people have a racing backgound, I dont think she did. That being said, I understand her not being with TVG anymore but wish her luck.

ManU918
12-03-2011, 10:06 AM
That's what happens when a company doesn't pay employees a good salary. I'm sure Todd, Matt, and Simon make a good living but the rest of them are bottom feeders.

Tom
12-03-2011, 10:37 AM
What is she for Fox? A sideline reporter?

Another babe.

toussaud
12-03-2011, 11:19 AM
I saw that segment, having just turned on the TV which was on that channel. :eek:

Anyone who wants to deride the production values of TVG and HRTV as below the major sports networks should be forced to watch that cluster...
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: