Good Sunday Morning All & Mostly to all the Regs I Know Like
Tom & CJ & Keilan & Game Theory & Formula & Dave S. &
Lefty & Justin et al ..... I'm Derek2U but could NOT log in as
such thanks to (a) my new XP puter & (2) my ISP & (3) PA
No longer having the ability to read English Emails .... I wanna
hurL this Puter @ NE1 who crosses my path first, but being a
Very Advanced Human I just chanted. I've been away from here
for ~3 months ---- I got married in April to my Very French babe,
Solange, and lucky lucky I arranged 2 work in Paris for those months while Solange got her fill of her parents etc etc. Lucky
my company has branches all over & I think they said "yeah
life in NYC w/out Derek for 2 months would be great .... hehe ...
AtAnyRate, I'M BACK and looking 2 this P4 contest run by
Bubbles .... so Newbies read my past Derek2U posts & LearN.
xxx DJC

keilan
12-07-2003, 11:20 AM
Here's the skinny on the contests

1) Aqueduct inner -- is being scored and managed by Suff. --

2) Prep races for 3yo's beginning in the new year -- horses headed for the Kentucky Derby hosted by Bubbles.

Two different contests and it looks like your entered in both.

Lefty
12-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Welcome back, Derek. The newbies can read your past posts and learn a whole new language.

so.cal.fan
12-07-2003, 12:16 PM
Welcome back, Derek:D

Dave Schwartz
12-07-2003, 02:46 PM
Never thought I'd say this, but it is good to hear from you. <G>

Dave

Who had a hard time bringing himself to sign this. <G>

Tom
12-07-2003, 04:58 PM
Today, the sun is a liitle brighter, the water a little sweeter, the sky a little bluer.......oh hell, D....whodya like in the 8th????:D

PaceAdvantage
12-07-2003, 09:43 PM
Look here wiseguy, I sent you a VERY english e-mail, containing a very ENGLISH link that takes you to a very ENGLISH webpage that will get you your PASSWORD in a matter of moments....sorry if it took me a day or two to get back to you.....I was digging myself out of my car on Friday, and digging myself INTO my house on Saturday.....

Today, I was just plain digging.....

cj
12-07-2003, 09:51 PM
Derek,.

I'm moving to your wife's part of the world. Mons, Belgium will be home for the next 3 years beginning in early January. Let me know when you'll be in town.

Dave Schwartz
12-07-2003, 10:28 PM
PA,

Instead of digging, you should be flapping... your arms, that is. Flying to a warmer climate. It's winter... Suff's got the right idea. They've still got racing in Florida, right?

<G>

Dave

kingfin66
12-08-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Derek7.2
.... so Newbies read my past Derek2U posts & LearN.
xxx DJC

Newbies? Just because someone has just recently registered at PA, and has only posted a few times, does not mean they just discovered horse racing. I tried to read some of your posts, but to be honest with you, most of them are incoherent. I'm sure you have something to offer as other members of this board seem to like/tolerate you; however, to say that the admin. of this site can't read an English e-mails is just inane. You have to actually write an e-mail in English before you can make statements like that.

kenwoodallpromos
12-08-2003, 01:22 AM
Almost all of us are willing to give you a 2nd chance!LOL!! My Puter was screwed up too, and I just renewed ny PA registration. PA- I.m afraid a new location is all I can think of too! Unless you like sno-cones!

Tom
12-08-2003, 08:10 PM
Before you go rushing to Florida, I have two words for you:
Palmetto Bugs!
I would rather shovel my driveway than fight with these suckers. Some are big. Very big. Very very big. And juicy.
As I was about to swat one once, my friend, who lives there. warned me..."Don't miss.....they get riled easy." To which his wife remarked, "You splat it, you clean it up."
No way I would ever make it on Fear Factor!

:eek:

BillW
12-08-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Before you go rushing to Florida, I have two words for you:
Palmetto Bugs!
And juicy.

:eek:

... especially dipped in chocolate (we've got them in Tx also :D

Bill

freeneasy
12-09-2003, 07:20 PM
whats up with the replacement of the 2-u handle with the 7.2 handle?

Derek2U
12-09-2003, 07:56 PM
Who are U? Really? So far, ur are a Newbie Here even though
you might not be so young. I dont care, but I'm flattered that
U read my past posts. When U start posting something of note
I'll do the same. Derek

Derek2U
12-09-2003, 08:03 PM
Just kidding Kingfish. I'm gonna look 4 ur posted selections.
Good Luck.

kingfin66
12-10-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Derek2U
Who are U? Really? So far, ur are a Newbie Here even though
you might not be so young. I dont care, but I'm flattered that
I'll do the same. Derek

Please re-read my post. I said that I tried to read your posts, but they were incoherent. So I need to post something of "note" before you do the same. I would have thought that writing in complete sentences with decent grammar and spelling would be very substantial to you. If you do decide to post something of note at least try to make it readable. I'll do the same.

boxcar
12-10-2003, 09:25 PM
D2U writes:

I dont care, but I'm flattered that
I'll do the same. Derek

Not only don't you write too swell, but your reading comp leaves much to be desired, as well. Kingfin couldn't read the magnificent "pearls of wisdom" you think are in your posts because he found your writings to be incomprehensible. He perceived them to have been written by someone who was "incoherent". (Just goes to demonstrate, though, that it doesn't take much to "flatter" you, does it?)

Do all of us a favor, will ya? Make a New Year's resolution that you make every attempt to get over yourself.

Boxcar